Rfk Jr On How America Pushed Russia Into War With Ukraine

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Thoughtful, Sep 6, 2023.

1. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

While I love Vivek Ramaswamy, I have a suspicion that Vivek listens to RFK Jr for some of his key talking points.

While those who don't spend enough time getting to know RFK Jr will be misled by the Republican and Democrat run media houses, RFK Jr's knowledge, intelligence and honesty shines through every time one listens to him or reads his writings. He does not repeat himself and every interview is educational and takes us to places where we have never been.

Democratic party did not let Sanders run in 2020 and I have no doubt that RFK Jr will not run for presidency due to the same democratic party who will have a puppet of theirs to run even if it ends up not being Biden. That is a shame for a country with such an intellectual mind.

While there are wide varieties of areas RFK Jr talks, history of how the Russian war with Ukraine came to be is quiet enlightening:

2. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

Earlier I said that Vivek might be getting some of the talking points from RFK Jr. I was wrong, Vivek has totally taken after RFK Jr methods and ideologies.

If you are going to be voting in the American elections I highly encourage taking an hour from your life and to listen to this guy. Then share your thoughts with your friends and family: