Reviews on Trichy Lalitha Nursing home - Dr.Chitra

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Meenakshi2015, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Meenakshi2015

Meenakshi2015 New IL'ite

Dear all,
    Am from Bangalore. This is my first pregnancy, due date is Jan 1st week, planning to deliver at my mom's place in Trichy. Heard about lalitha nursing home and visited Dr.Chitra for a checkup. She seems to be good and cleared the queries I had too. But they refused to show hospital room facilities since no room was vacant. That's ok, I believe the rooms should be good enough, by the way I see the common areas neat and tidy.

But my worry now is, I read some bad reviews about the way they treat the patient n the family during and post delivery. Am already scared of normal delivery and if the doc or nurse is going to shout at me when am in pain, I am afraid if I can manage it.
    I wish to have a peaceful time with my baby and family before and after delivery.

Please somebody suggest àbout the doctor n the nursing home, based on your personal experience.
    Thanks in advance.

2. ranirm

ranirm Bronze IL'ite

My friend deliverd her baby girl there..n she told its a very nice hospital and dr.chitra was very concerned and good natured helping ..