Reviews For The 2in 1bathroom Floor Cleaning Brush

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Janakinarne, Oct 15, 2022.

1. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Looking for this type of brush to clean the Indian bathroom floors,due to age factor my parents finding very difficult to clean the floor and maids are not ready to clean on every day process,
    And i found this in Amazon but confused with mixed reviews,
    Can plz share your reviews on this type of brush and how much it's useful..
    Thank u Screenshot_2022-10-15-18-23-48-25_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg

2. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

I very much doubt that this brush could be effective on cleaning the bathroom floor. Might work, not sure.

If possible, try to see if you can get a light weight pressure washer. It might come up to 8K, but will be the easiest for elder people to clean the wet areas ( house cleaners might like doing this as well ). Needs to be connected to electric outlet and a hose. The force of the pressure should eliminate need for scrubbing.

Something like the below. You might have to research which product is better, but just a suggestion on what to look for:

https://www.amazon.in/Bosch-Aquatak.../B07DRVQ5CQ/ref=psdc_1380565031_t5_B07BLCWPNR

Janakinarne likes this.
  3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Thank u for your suggestions,will look for this option too..
    Even i too doubt whether it will works to scrub the floor or not ..

4. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

Check this one also... For wet indian bathrooms used by the elderly, I find that a combination of this + the red color harpic bathroom cleaner + a high pressure wash with the existing shower head gives a non-slippery floor without breaking the backbone...

Gala - 151810 Scrubber with Long Handle (Multicolour) : Amazon.in: Home Improvement

Note: You cannot keep it on the floor in a corner after use, you need to hang it up so that the brush is usable for long term

Janakinarne and shravs3 like this.
  5. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Thanks for sharing...