Review on Radcliffe School

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by rekhasneha, Oct 3, 2010.

1. rekhasneha

rekhasneha New IL'ite

Hai everybody,

This is Rekha Srinivasan from Bangalore. Last year, I had a very tough time searching for a good school for my daughter as I was looking for admission in UKG. She infact took enterance tests and interviews in few schools, but somehow I was not fully satisfied either with the board or the infrastructure of the school. During this time I came accross this school called Radcliffe, CBSE school. Initially, I was reluctant to go to the school as it was a new school, but later on when I went to the school, I was totally satisfied by the infrastructure of the school. Not only that, they explained that the curriculum is innovative and concentrate on "learning by doing" models. They told me that every class room has an LCD projector and a screen and the children learn in a fun-filled atmosphere. The curriculum not only focuses on acemdics but also on various extra curricular activites like sports, drama, music, dance, art etc. The fees was also very nominal with a nominal admission fees. Without any hesitation I joined my daughter in UKG and I am glad that she is enjoying the school thoroughly. You can go for a google search and get their website address.

2. devras

devras New IL'ite

Hi Rekhasneha,

Thanks for your comments.

I am also planning to put my son to grade 1 next acedemic year (2011). How is your overall experience about school now?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Devras

3. vaishaliun

vaishaliun New IL'ite

Hi,

Wanted to know the teachers and experience in the school plus wanted to know whether the school bus come to purva panaroma bannerghatta road

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  4. bits

bits New IL'ite

FYI: this lady was one of the admin staff in the same school. Whatever she states here is not true. She herself came out of the school fighting with the management. Whatever radcliffe promised will never happen. For instance they promised school transportation facility when I admitted my kid. But even after 2 years I am running pillar to post to get it done. each time i am introduced to a new transport co ordinator and a bunch of drivers who directly oppose any suggestion

5. tiklu123

tiklu123 New IL'ite

Hi ,....since your child studies there...can you please let us know if this school is indeed affiliated to CBSE.....I have come across some doubts raised in other forums....Thanks in advance for the info.