1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Review about Olive gardens apartments,Sunnyale

Discussion in 'Housing in Bay Area' started by menusats, May 8, 2010.

1. menusats

menusats New IL'ite

We are planning to move to Sunnyvale in couple of weeks.My husband just got a pjt there.One of my husband's friends who live there suggested us Olive garden apartments.He lives there.

I have a 22 months old son.So we are looking for a good indian community where my son would get some playdates.But my husband wants us to stay in Olivegardens for initial few months..Since His friend's family is there,I can ask them if i need anything when my husband goes to office..

I would like to know more about this apartment.I feel a little uncomfortable asking my husband's friend.

would lov to know more about this community.

Waiting to hear from you friends.

-Menu

2. Mythraeyi

Mythraeyi Silver IL'ite

I've heard it is ok. one of our friends used to be there too. it is a bit out of the way though - no easy access to public transport. apartments on el camino (fair oaks, highlander, remington etc are more well connected and have good indian population also.

3. menusats

menusats New IL'ite

Hi Mythreyi,

Thank a lot for your valuable feedback.Now my hubby is planning to go first and have a look at the apartments and then only he is going to book.I'll let him know about this.

-Menu