1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Reporting B B C Style!

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by Cheeniya, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

***My Favourite Joke Of The Day****

A little girl was leaning into a lion's cage.

Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, all under the eyes of her screaming parents:

A biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain, the lion jumps back, letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A BBC reporter, Laura Kuenssberg, had watched the whole event.

Laura, addressing the Harley rider says. "Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.”

The Harley rider replies. "Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.”

Miss Kuenssberg. "Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a BBC journalist, you know and tomorrow's news will run this story. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?”

The biker replies. "I'm a British Army veteran, a Conservative and I voted for Brexit.”

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker turns on BBC News to see if it indeed brings news of his actions.

BBC Headline: RIGHT WING UK VETERAN ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH.

And THAT pretty much sums up the BBC's approach to the news these days....

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

Thank you sir. Modi & co and I enjoy the punch.
    Regards.

3. swarnamary

swarnamary Gold IL'ite

Now all the channels became more like BBC..:BangHead::yikes: