Rental trends in Abushagara area in December 2012

Discussion in 'Housing in Sharjah' started by dashami, Dec 13, 2012.

1. dashami

dashami Silver IL'ite

I was on house"hunting" last week, in this area. I was looking for such information when relocated here, so thought of sharing even though my niche is small :hide:.

The areas I had covered
    Al Majaz-1 near Corniche (from Al Majaz park to Crystal plaza)
    Al Nud/ Al Qassimiya till bank street
    Abu shagara (till Al Wada street & Bank street)

As a standard design, all the flats had a hall and kitchen, in addition to bed rooms. 2 bed rooms will have 2 bath rooms. Generally, a small toilet near hall and a full bath room with bathing tub, only a few have attached bathroom or 2 full bathrooms. In single bedrooms & studios, one bathroom is common. A few variants have an additional small toilet. Balcony was also available in most of the apartments.In this part of world, flats are generally given for rent unfurnished,unless its mentioned.

One bed room - very difficult to find, 17K-24K(in aed)
    studio was available for 15K but was very tiny

Two bedroom

Window AC - 19-25K
    Split AC- 26-33 K
    Centralised AC chiller free- 27 ( in Qassimiyah) to 42K
    A few high end flats two bedrooms, 42-65.

Three bedroom -35+

Unlike my perceptions, Al Majaz-1 (corniche)) was cheapest where as Qassimiyah has increased rents recently. Probably as Qassimiyah has many new buildings.

Most of the flats were full, but I guess flats would be always available in "Aswaq Abuhail", as the large building is like a township itself with 650+ flats
    Their two bedroom flats also have an extra maid's room with an attached toilet and washing machine space, 30K for a flat with inside view and 35K for a flat with outside view balcony.

If anyone in need of an immediate one bedroom flat, one would be vacant this month end (December 2012),as I am moving out :hide:

:cheers

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012

2. sincybft

sincybft Gold IL'ite

You have done a detailed study about this!!!!!!! wonderful !!!!!!
    Where you are staying right now?How much is the rent for that one bed room? We are planning to relocate.....

3. dashami

dashami Silver IL'ite

Thanks, I just thought of sharing what I came to know! The flat iis in Abu shagara- Al etisqlal street, near the signal of King Faisal street. It is 17 K, window AC

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012