1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Remedy for Hair loss and shiny hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by blessbabydust, May 3, 2013.

1. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

So, we got to wrap the hair with a hot steamed towel before oiling the hair to open the pores. After massaging the oil into the scalp, should we leave the steamed towel on for more time for better oil penetration? How long should one leave the hot towel on for better penetration?
    P/s : I apologize if the questions sound silly but I have never done this hot towel therapy before.

2. keethi

keethi Silver IL'ite

Nice tips to strengthen the hair .. thanks for sharing :)

3. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

dont wrap the towel after opening the hair pores ...

4. blessbabydust

dont use natural shampoo use only homemade curry leaf paste .. for brittle hair trim your hair to 1/2 inch and then start this treatment do regularly the oil treatment and curry leaf paste shampoo for atleast 3 months it will reduce your hair falling and brittle ...........

Hair brittle is caused because of loss of protein in your diet include loads of egg or protein high food like chickpea and include greens in your food every week .

5. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

Spray your hair with the hibiscus infused tea on your hair after leaving the hair open so it doesnt tangle too much ............ if you are hair gets into wind not only you everyones hair get tangled...

Thanks Blessbabydust again for providing me the detailed tips to take care of the hair...But you had mentioned about hibiscus infused tea ...What is this? i was not able to understand about the spray u mentioned? How can we grow more hair strands from the scalp follicles? Any home made easy remedies...Can i apply henna paste on dry hair as i have sinus problem...

6. SriPriya123

SriPriya123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Dave for the idea..

I checked local grocery and saw tulsi and ritha but not hibiscus.. but will keep hunting.

1 person likes this.
  7. SriPriya123

SriPriya123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks BBD..

Some more queries if you don't mind..

1) I've dandruff.. so before curing it, can i start this therapy. Will it help cure dandruff also..
    2) Will the hair be oily after using washing with just curry leaf paste?
    3) Can i use dabur vatika?? Or should i use only the oils you suggested.
    4) Also you mentioned like if we don't oil after washing, we will experience hair loss. So after washing also should we oil the scalp?
    5) Can i used the hibiscus powder which they sell in indian groceries if i get it?

Sorry for the multiple q's.. but i desperately want to fix my hair problem..

Thanks again!

8. blessbabydust

Yeah your tips are welcome here.... :)

9. blessbabydust

Dont wash the oil applied take head shower only once in the week with the hibicus shampoo. ... yes read the first post for clear procedure "how to do oil treatment ".

10. blessbabydust

Hibicus inffused tea:-

1. Boil the hot water and place three leaves and one flower without pollen for 15 mins ....
    2. your infused tea is ready ..apply them after they come to room temperature over the hair this will give you shiny and glossy look for your hair very next day .

Storage :- you can use them upto 15 days in cool temperature .
    store them in hair spray so it is easy for application on hair and you can just use them as hair spray when you need instant shine look on your hair .

As mentioned in previous post dont use henna paste ...it will dry your roots and scalp .. be aware ...... and as you have sinus henna is not a good advice

1 person likes this.