1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Remedy for Hair loss and shiny hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by blessbabydust, May 3, 2013.

1. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Hi meera

Iam unsure how you proceed with the procedure of making paste if you leave the leaves and flower in warm water it should be softened and when put them in blender already it should be like shampoo .... try filtering using the coffee or tea strainer or run the processor more to make like a paste ... I have never heard that hair is becoming dry ??? this is the first time iam hearing it and i have been using them regularly never had any trouble neither the friends using around me ... if it makes dry do not proceed to use it

2. blessbabydust

thanks kamla for your lovely words .. :)

3. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

Hi BBD, I tried oiling my scalp overnight and applying amla shampoo as you suggested. However, I found my hair very oily after the wash. Do you think I could wash my hair with organic/any mild shampoo after applying amla paste? Please suggest.

4. blessbabydust

yes you could try organic shampoo if it is too oily dear ...next time try to reduce the oil onto your scalp ... you will only learn the amount after two or three times of try as some have natural dryness scalp others are blessed with good oil secretion in the scalp you must be one among the blessed one ..so try to reduce the oil ... good luck dear)

5. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

Thanks so much for a quick reply, BBD. Will try as you suggested. In the meantime, once this week applied fenugreek paste. Is this also good? Whats your opinion?

6. blessbabydust

fenugreek paste is really good for your scalp and dandruff .. also be careful it is too cold for your head if you have sinus i would never recommend it dear ... so assess if you do not have any sinus or cold allergy then green signal for fenugreek paste .... but try to remove the skin after soaking else it will be more sticky and takes it own time to come and tangle your hair ..

7. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

you are awesome BBD :) thanks.... BTW how to remove the skin?

8. blessbabydust

You are welcome chapra

When you soak the fenugreek overnight the skin of the fenugreek is easier to peel off and easy to make it a smooth paste ...

9. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

thanks again BBD.... soaked few tonight... will try as u mentioned tomorrow... :)

10. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

Once every two days, applying coconut plus castor oil overnight and washing with fenugreek paste the next morning. Could feel hairfall reduction already ! Thanks BBD. Will continue doing it twice a week from now.