1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Relationship Sometimes Thinks Like !/?

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Alyssum, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Hi all, This is my first story.
    kindly share your opinions.

If any mistakes in my sentence making..sorry for that

Have a good start!!!

Meenu ♥️Sundar Relationship!/?

All are happy in the home because,its a special day for meenu and Sundar. So,kids are excited and happy to wish, Happy 7th Anniversary mom and pappa with bunches of flowers and kisses to them.

Then ,They had a wonderful lunch made by meenu's mother in law.
    Its delicious and happy moment for the kids with clicks.

Everything is going on perfect way. But something going on meenu mind.

Sundar is a nice man. Whatever meenu wants and needs fulfill it.he doesn't want anything from meenu parents and also he tells,whatever you want tell to me not to ask ur parents. This one makes her feel proud herself but still she have some thoughts in her mind...

She doesn't express the thought.
    On that day, she thought how Sundar talks and message nicely in before marriage and after that what are the differences are going on!!
    Only talks about kids need and plan and no messages.

She wonders how he manages like this... now a days she forgets about her. She starts to adopt to situation as per environment.

She forgets means its not forget, she doesn't make time for herself. What are the things to do before marriage now a days she doesn't do. Because of kids and inlaws.

Mainly sundar,he always says to meenu, your only job is take care of kids other things are next, not important to you.This is your house and think about here only.
    Meenus agrees but something is hurt. But she doesn't know what she's missing.

She doesn't get any appreciation or positive words for whatever she does.

She likes to do a mehandi designs,craft work like doll decoration, home decorating ideas,gardening,stitching,go for part time jobs,learn something new togetherly . But nothing happens.

she makes new recipes but no appreciation just they said, you are doing for post social media not for us ..that type of comments.

Its irritating ..but she continues to do new recipes for her happiness.
    And for her kids(twins one boy and girl who 7 years old).

Meenu husband's always talks silence way.if he gets angry he doesn't talk to the person. That's person cries lot then only he talks..

Eventhough she doesn't make any mistakes. But he pointed out some silly matters and then fight ended with loads of advice for her.

Now a days, she doesn't want open the mouth unnecessarily. Because she starts to tell herself what he goes to tell me next word is...so,she smiles and move on.
    But problems are always continues in any form without meenu mistake or any reaction from her.

So,she's thinking whats going on in this relationship!!!
    Sometimes thinks like,
    For what I am continuing relationship?

She answered herself,

1)society
    2)Parents /no support from parents side.
    3)kids
    4)love with sundar
    5)Finally she smile herself,her kids called momma,
    Come on let's play hide and seek together....Yes!!! Mamma coming to find out where r u kanna/kannamma ?/!

Thank you :blush:

Laks09, meepre and Rihana like this.