1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Relationship Hijack And Banter - 3

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Are you really a man?
    Isn't Peter Parker too young?????????? He's only in high school.

2. Laks09

No thanks to you for taking away super hero musings and putting this image in my head.

3. Laks09

:clap2::clap2::clap2: I wish I had nominating powers. I would nominate your response to my thread and this one for FPs :)

4. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

The choir outfit made me think of the Mormons, where hero's were in extreme short supply, and the girls in the choir had to share.
    [​IMG]
    This is supposed to have inspired a whole lot of great literary, and artistic giants of the past 150 years.
    Muse in a bottle, it gets called !! Rimbaud, Baudelaire, Paul Verlaine, Émile Zola, Alfred Jarry and Oscar Wilde were among scores of writers who were notorious absinthe drinkers.

When I read that, I thought the same drink may have also helped a lot of girls get by with a lot less than a Hero in their lives.

5. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Hiya doo, Viswa! The list is heartening as I insist aaj kal ke bacche women to assert their liking and independence. A woman with decent education and earning power could be on a fast-track to screen and skip as many men to her unsuitability till she is fairly comfortable about her choice eventually. And if that breaks thereafter, rinse and repeat in resilience but not get stuck in a fool's paradise or buridan's indecision.

The absurd believer in me feels, even if there's only a minuscule chance of meeting that CGI-generated avatar with all the qualities you listed, so be it, who's in a hurry to get hitched in a world where women have maximized opportunities and self-sufficiency. Par yeh bacche women never listen to me and cry foul about emptiness and heart breaks. Inko samjha samjha I lose my hair follicles! Wait ...you said Tom Cruise, can I have Tom Ellis in there?

Viswamitra likes this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

I couldn't agree more.

Dadasthu.

That is a sample list and every eligible woman will have her own list. By the way, do you like Tom Ellis with the glasses or without one?

7. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

You have a point. I cannot wait till he beards up. How about the middle-aged Batman? While he is brooding in his mansion, I could drive away in his bat mobile for shopping. Though, he could easily fret and mope about his misadventures with the Joker, a 'there there' pat should brighten him up.

Rumour has it that Alfred, the butler, would soon be cast off from the comic series. I might have to lure Batman before the attentive butler quits the service or kicks the bucket. Shaadi, even with a superhero, mein ek attentive butler ka hona bahut zaroori hai kaam kaaj ke liye.

8. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

I have noticed Tom Ellis in Miranda in a secondary role but never paid much sight and attention. But, his portrayal in Lucifer charmed me. Sometimes, these talented actors languish waiting for the right role and then stupendously outshine, given the break.

Without glasses should do.

Viswamitra likes this.
  9. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the linked article... In there I read about the press interview :
    Prakash also talked about Hema and how she understands her side as well. The star-wife stated, "I can understand what Hema is going through. Even she has to face the world, her relatives and her friends. But if I were in Hema's place, I wouldn't have done what she did. As a woman, I can understand her feelings but as a wife and a mother I do not approve of them." Prakash also defended her husband and said, "Why only my husband, any man would have preferred Hema over me. How dare anyone can call my husband a womaniser when half the industry is doing the same thing? All the heroes are having affairs and getting married for the second time."
    In the same interview, Prakash said, "I am learning to stand on my own. But why should I protect myself when I have my husband to protect me? I don't care what the world may say about the kind of relationship I share with my husband. Where I am concerned I know that my husband is protecting all of us. He comes home every day and spends time with the children." She waited and further added, "I don't say that he comes home for me. But what is important is that he does come home." ​

Does Prakash Kaur think what is the harm in having a share of a good thing ? ...Or
    Not having ALL of a bad thing ?

10. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

LOL. : ) She got married in 1954 when Dharmendra was 19 years old. She might have been at least 2-3 years younger than him. Google doesn't conclusively return if she is alive or passed away. Anyway, for women who were born around the time India got Independence, such questions, at any point in their lives, would be just pesky pointless ponders from inquisitive journalists.

Here is a page that might help guess what she thought about the share some/not have it all:
    Prakash Kaur dharmendra deol, death date, age, dharmendra wife, age, photos, Sunny Deol Mother, wiki, biography - Pocket News Alert

: ) : ) The details there and the way of presentation remind me of something from another lifetime. : )

Hopikrishnan likes this.