1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Reincarnation – A Myth or true??

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Scorpio707, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

What is life without a little craziness...:wink:

1 person likes this.
  2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Scorpio,

It is a very good subject to discuss. First of all, we need to talk about the difference between reincarnation and rebirth. Many classify both in the same category. It is my humble opinion, the souls that determines how they would serve the Lord by providing services to the humanity are the Lord Himself coming in human forms are known as reincarnation. However, because of the encryption in the soul, if a soul comes back in another life to perform actions or face the consequences of his/her actions, this soul would have no control over where and how these souls would be born as humans and hence their birth would be considered as rebirth. Their birth will be determined by their own Karma. This is my interpretation of what I had read so far and there are much more learned people in this forum who can speak on this subject better than me.

I am humbled always by arguments and counter arguments for reincarnation/rebirth. Whether there is reincarnation/rebirth or not, I know every birth is to learn the skills of developing our character and every lesson we learn in the process is going to help us achieve our goal of uniting with our soul. It is our mind that creates cobweb of dualism (Bhavaroga), a disease that could be cured only by our own mind. The mind of ours is nothing but a cauldron of thoughts and no one has effectively proved how and where from those thoughts are coming. It is my humble opinion that each experience is an opportunity for us to learn something and are independent of each other. It is our mind that connects all the dots and make us believe it is a separate life. If we start observing our thoughts, relate them with our experiences and learn lessons out of them, our birth would become meaningful.

How is it possible for a human being to experience everything within the limitations of time and space during the waking state and experience without the limitations of time and space during the dreaming state? How do we get into a zone sometimes feeling the presence of our holy spirit? Our thoughts, reactions to such thoughts and responses to such thoughts create vibrations. At some point of time, we would become thoughtless, speechless and action-less and when we experience that, we will understand who we really are. Up to that time rebirth are bound to happen. We have to experience the pain of birth as well as death. The purpose of our life is to beat that life-sentence. We are here to learn not to be born again.

The Microcosm of what is happening inside of all of us is reflected in the Macrocosm of this Universe. Therefore, it is our duty to make sure that our thoughts are holy and purposeful. We have to help ever and hurt never and we have to love all and serve all.

I know many would disagree with this view but this is my humble view after whatever I could digest from the teachings of Seers and Saints.

Viswa

2 people like this.
  3. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Vishwa Sir,

It was pleasure hearing from you...thank you for the sharing your views and thoughts, this was a leaning for me.