1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

REIKI solution for fat/tension/fatigue/body pain

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by dhirendrakumar, May 14, 2010.

1. dhirendrakumar

dhirendrakumar New IL'ite

I learnt REIKI THERAPY of originally of Japan, I hv been helping many ladies in Mumbai, specially in age group of 25-40, get rid of fat/tension/fatigue/body pain. REIKI is meditation based therapy where the energy balancung in body is done with help of soft palm massage on part which needs relief.

2. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi
    am hearing it for the first time. how is it done

3. Arunadhri

Arunadhri Bronze IL'ite

My sister in law used to get into all sorts of such processes. It did not seem to make any tangible difference. Frankly, I am a skeptic and will subject claims to some scientific evaluation. I could not find any thing to support the claims for Reiki of which my sister in law was an advanced practitioner. Probably it has some auto hypnotic effect by which the receiver 'feels' a benefit.

http://www.twopercentco.com/rants/archives/2004/12/reiki_bull****.html
    Reiki Is Nonsense

If it gives a level of comfort to people in some unimportant issues there is no harm. For anything serious better consult a good physician.

Arunadhri

4. dhirendrakumar

Hi readers

May be it was of no use in some of the cases. It may happen in any of the therapies. To clarify this, I would like to say that it is only helps to cure the desease and it is not a treatment course. REiki helps to balance the energy in the body, which in turm helps to respond the treatment fast. As regards to tension and pain, the energy gained from universe thru' chakra has, in most of the cases, helped to get rid of the same as also has re-energised the person. Sometimes only touch is not sufficient and soft massage is also resortd to. But it had proved helpful. Again, This is my experience, without prejudice.

5. dhirendrakumar

Hi
    REIKI is well known therapy pan-world. U may get info on REIKI from Internet. If U are in Mumbai, I may give demo as well.