1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

regd my diet

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by santhu, Aug 28, 2007.

1. santhu

santhu New IL'ite

hi ladies,

i am santhu from hyderabad,i got some problems regd my breast and belly.my breast is normal size 34, it is saggy & and from fewdays it is paining sevierly.
    my belly,when u see me only that part can be seen ,its seems to be like iam 5 months carrying.

so that i want to change my diet .please help me.
    regards,:icon_frown:
    santhu.

2. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi santhu,
    there is none other than exercise which will help a lot...exercise regularly and have a walk..i hope this is enough..reg breast u have to only see a doctor..
    thanks

3. shakila banu

shakila banu Bronze IL'ite

dear santhu

even if you walk hours together without exercise you can never push the tummy in. Dont get dishearted there are many like you. do crunches it takes only 6 minutes of your daily routine. For more exercises visit Free Diet Plans at SparkPeople

4. Kitchuppa

Kitchuppa New IL'ite

Hi,
    To reduce belly fat you can do easy exercises with rope; if you see Tamilan Tv for about 30 minutes you come across the advertisement. It costs only some Rs300. You can get by post and do the exercises specified for abdomen to get rid of excess fat.
    Absolutely no need to worry. Follow the diet plan given in the thread 'new diet chart with my experience' in keep fit and maintain shape forum.
    This helps lot of members in the site to have optimum health.
    All the best
    Sundar(Kitchuppa)