1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

regd breast pain

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by santhu, Aug 28, 2007.

1. santhu

santhu New IL'ite

hello ,

i want some information about breast pain,because my periods date is on 10th ,every time i used to get pain before 2 days.but this time i am getting seviere pain ,whether it is because of the periods or any other.

please help me ,
    santhu.

2. asharao

asharao Senior IL'ite

Hi! Shantu,

Yes it is connected.Check for your thyroid as well.It's a simple blood check-up.Ask ur doc abt it.

Regards,

asha

3. Sravanthi28

Sravanthi28 Silver IL'ite

hi,
    yes, its true that both are connected. My sister has suffered with the same problem in her teens. Theres nothing much to worry about. consult a doctor asap.

Sravanthi

4. arch174

arch174 Senior IL'ite

HI Santhu,
    Is the pain in breasts or chest area..pl tell us if menopausal...wot time of day more..constant intensity ?

5. asharao

asharao Senior IL'ite

Hi! Shantu,

I had earlier suggested that you go in for a simple blood test to check your thyroid.I'm 37 and have the same problem for the past 2 1/2 years.My problem started with a simple breast pain just before periods and then started to increase.After 3-4 months,lumps started developing in the breast 1 week before the periods and when it starts,the lumps slowly dissolved on the 2-3 day.Then the pain stopped.I knew something was going wrong.Our medical facility is bad here.So I when we came to India,I did a thyroid test done and my TSH(Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) was high.Then I saw an endocronologist and I started Thyroxin and things are better now.No lumpsat all because of the medication.But the pain comes and goes.So all you ladies out there learn to listen to the body and take immediate action.

Many ladies dont listen to what the body says.Many have bloated up so much.Its difficult to get back to normal.Take care.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2007