regarding Runavimochana narasimhar stotram???

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by priyaa09, Jun 22, 2012.

1. priyaa09

priyaa09 Junior IL'ite

dear friends,

Can anyone tell me if we can chant Runavimochana narasimhar stotram for those who are looking for new job? I am jobless and looking for a job for the past 2 months but unsuccessful. Please tell me can we chant this stotram or is there any other stotram to get job without delay.

Awaiting ur valuable answeres.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Priya sister,

Sorry I dont mean to hurt, being desparate to get a job without delay all poojas at one go you would like to do, but please from my personal experience do any one with pure and great devotion which will help you achieve your goal.

Concentrate on either a Pooja or mantra and whole heartedly with complete faith pray for fulfilling your wish and it will happen.

If you are served with many variety of food only a combination of dish you will be able to eat, same applies to our mind. Accept one God/Guru as your favourite (Ista Devatha) and surrender unto thy feet, while doing Pooja offer prayers to Ganesh ji and also remember your Kula devatha.

I consider everyone in IL family as my sisters, hence wanted to put forth this to you with liberty, please dont take it otherwise.

May BABA bless you and fullfill you wish of guiding you with a solution to earn at the earliest, Best Wishes...

3. Siya2

Siya2 New IL'ite

Dear Priya,

the Rinavimochana mantra is for clearing of debts. If one want to clear his debts then every day in the evening lit diya and chant this rinavimochana mantra or listen to it with dedication atleast once. Practice it daily and very soon the lord Narasimha would clear all your debts.

Wish you all the succes
    Siya

1 person likes this.
  4. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

I second Siya's...this is for clearing debts...Runam = Debt, vimochanam=releif...

For me, mantra rajapatha stotram helped in securing a different, reliable job...

Take a lakshmi narasimha picture,place and light a ghee lamp, tell this stotra 18 times and do pradakshinam 18 times...for naivedyam milk or panagam is best...

Try to start on swathi nakshatram and saturday combo or anyone...

If you know to resort/cry to god for the right thing, it is sure bound to happen...that too lakshmi narasimha is a kan kanda deivam...it worked for me..will work for you too...

All the best...

1 person likes this.