Regarding Dr jamuna Siddha Clinic

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mspadmakrishna, Apr 4, 2013.

1. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

hari- you confirm in the hospital, i suppose she gives treatment for other states/country patients also....... not sure about that...

hi vidhya...

we have recieved d medicines...lot of powders..
    its very good to know that you are under medicine now.... yeh they give lots of powder,tablets which are very very hard to take but no side effects..

do u know anything abt d powder details?...
    even i dont know anything about the medicines, but if you see her website you can know the details of plants, fruits etc they use for the medicines i suppose.... i showed those plants to my MIL & she was familiar with most of the medicinal things they use and confirmed that they are really good for treatment, so after that i got fully satisfied...

if it happens to go long journey hw to follow d diet?
    dont think of the duration just simply keep faith in her + GOD.... diet part - ​maintain your BMI properly so plan your diet accordingly... in my case im unable to follow everything but im strict in mud items, walking & (maximum) avoiding outside , oil, fry foods thats all...

is there any improvement after taking medicines..and wht abt d medicine which v get outside...
    at present we dont find any improvement coz of my dh diabetic issue... so i believe i should get positive within this first course for which i have 4 months to go.... lets see what happens.... ;-)

reg outside food - if you ask they explains about the medicines... so you dont worry...

when she is suppose to tell you the success rate of your treatment? for how many days once you are about to meet her? & for how long? i,e
    what the duration of your treatment does dr.jamuna gave you ?

1 person likes this.
  2. hari25

hari25 New IL'ite

Hi Aparna,
    Thanks a lot for your detailed explanation. we have also got letter for collecting medicine :) .

Thanks

3. vidhya11

vidhya11 New IL'ite

hi hari...
    very happy to hear that u have got letter for medicines....al d best...
    hi aparna...
    thanks for ur reply....for us she gave the success rate as 9 to 14% and 50 days once to meet her....and also she said if v follow d diet and medicine regularly by gods grace there is chance for positive result in the first course(18 months) of her treatment itself ...now only am started to get regular period and for my husband oligospermia..so waiting...in between does she asks to take any semen test?
    lets all have faith in god....
    take care...
    bye....

4. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

goood hari.. keep going...
    & vidhya - thats good to know... if your dh is free from other health issues she might ask him to take the test after 3 course of medicines i believe... my best wishes...

5. vidhya11

vidhya11 New IL'ite

hi aparna,
    does she asked ur dh to take any clinical examinations?what she will ask when v go for getting 2nd time medicine?

6. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

my dh was asked to take sugar test once in 3 months.... n during every 6th course medicine semen test will be given along... as i dont have any problem im not asked to take medical test till date...

test are given to the patients acc to their problem... i dont know in your case so just follow her.... my best wishes

7. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

hi ramya.... how is your treatment going on... any improvement in your dh's motility??? have you started her medicines???? keep updating...

8. hari25

hari25 New IL'ite

Hi Aparna/vidya,
    I got my medicines yesterday. Got tablets, powder n all. Wanted to know from you on how easy is it to follow the medicines. Any tips for the same? . Are you able to eat food properly in spite of having medicines? As we are not supposed to take butter milk also I think we should drink lot of water to keep our body cool.

Thanks

9. ramkar1509

ramkar1509 New IL'ite

Hi aparna,
    My Hubby's third SA was taken a month after the second. It was 180 million with 80 ℅ motility. I don't know if previous SA reports were wrong. I got pregnant on the same month the third SA was taken.

Now I am entering into my 3rd trimester. Sorry for sharing this news very late. I was little afraid till my 2nd trimester.

We followed jamunas diet for 3 months and visited her only once. Got pregnant on the third month after following the diet. Did not take any medicines.

I think may be our problem was temporary due to life style factors and after following the diet, it worked out for us.

I am sure u will also be blessed soon because of the diet and medicines.

Please keep up.

How's your treatment going on?

I am praying for all our ladies on IL.

1 person likes this.
  10. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

hi ramya... im really very very glad that you got pregnant without medicines.... my best wishes... did you visit her after preg?