1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Regarding dandruff and straight hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by saranyaramapath, Mar 24, 2010.

1. saranyaramapath

saranyaramapath New IL'ite

hi all
    We use lot of chemicals in our hair to straighten our hair and avoid dandruff.these are the home remedies but takes a bit time.
    for dandruff:
    use lemon+curd+fenugreek seeds+olive oil(for split ends and moisturizer for scalp)
    for straight hair:
    use thick cocunut milk+2 lemons.mix it properly.then refridgerate it and will form a cream.take that cream seperately and mix it with fenugreek powder and little henna.heat the towel in oven and tie it around for an hour then dont use shampoo or use mild shampoo.you will get straight thick and silky hair.

2. jasgeorge

jasgeorge New IL'ite

Thank your saranya.
    Have you any suggestions for hair fall? My hair is thinning and daily hair fall is shocking me. Have very little hair now. Scalp can be easily seen. I don't tie my hair much now. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
    Jas

3. shamimrazvi

shamimrazvi Bronze IL'ite

methi powder mixed with aloe vera pulp and applied twice a week helps in controlling dandruff

4. flanneryconti

flanneryconti New IL'ite

Hot oil therapy is the best way to treat dandruff, massage the head while sleeping, the next morning an hour before bath, hot oil scalp with cotton wool in lemon juice mixed with cosmetic vinegar, rub your hair properly washed and a final hot water rinse using a cup of lemon juice, lemon juice, using the hair to get the best wash to get rid of dandruff.