Reg. Fares for beauty service

Discussion in 'Indians in Qatar' started by julieramesh, Jul 14, 2010.

1. julieramesh

julieramesh Silver IL'ite

hi all ilites... i'm planning to start a small beauty service unit in my home.. i dont know how much the parlours get for threading,hair cuts,pedicure,manicure and facials.. if anybody visit some parlours here pls let me know the fares... it will help me to fix the rates...

2. prss

prss Gold IL'ite

Hi Julieramesh,
    I had not been to many parlours. I visited one recently for a hair cut. They charge QAR 20 for threading (eyebrows), QAR 50 for hair cut, QAR 100 -250 for manicure, pedicure (not sure). Which area are you planning to start the beauty service?

3. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

hi Juile ramesh,

Atlast u are going to start one..............great & All the best.........

I go to the one in Lulu & they charge QR.130 for eyebrow, upperlip & full hand waxing including underarms. not sure on the break up, will get it n my next vist:thumbsup

4. julieramesh

thank u both priya and prss... i'm in alkhor community.. here only i'm going to start

5. sanahnoor

sanahnoor New IL'ite

:thumbsupgr8 i wanna be one of your first costmer plz let me know asap when u open i m dying to go to a paulor since i came to qatar 2 months back....u can mail me ur contact no in pm .....if possible

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  6. julieramesh

thank u sanah..always welcome to my home... where are you? in doha or al khor? i'm in al khor community.. no opening ceremony and all coz dont have full equipments i have to buy..will start from this month end.. actually i'm in this field since 2007.. after coming here i want to engage myself with some work.. juz having a small unit in my home itself.. i know beauty service is costly here thats why this idea to start this with moderate fare..

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  7. sanahnoor

sanahnoor New IL'ite

dear julie, when can i come ? can it b on a friday after lunch couse thats the only day my hubby can drop me n pick me from ur place other days he goes at 6 30 am n back by 7 pm so not possible other weekdays........... i m living near shoprigt walking distance from al raunaq......

8. julieramesh

dear sanah.. i dont have the products now. will hav in this month end..i'll inform u when it get started.. i'm also planning to start a boutique for complete indian wears with tailoring.. little bit busy in that too.. thank u for ur interest..

9. sanahnoor

sanahnoor New IL'ite

:thumbsupkeep it up !!!!!!!!!!!!my bestest:goodidea:... wishes with you:wow

10. josjareena

josjareena New IL'ite

Dear Julie,

Wish you all the best for starting your own beauty parlour at home.

Please do inform when will you start your boutique here in Doha or will it be at Al Khor. I was waiting for this especially regarding stitching salwar kameez.

Regards
    Jareena