recommend a good pediatrician around bangsar,Kl

Discussion in 'Personal Services in KL' started by mom35, Sep 22, 2012.

1. mom35

mom35 New IL'ite

hi,
    recently moved to bangsar with my husband and 8month old son from india. wanted to know a good pediatrician around here who don't charge exorbitantly.please advise.
    thanks

2. prathisaran

prathisaran New IL'ite

hi
    i am consulting Dr.kanchana in kpj tawakal hospital,i feel she is good pediatrician.just try it.

3. megharavi

megharavi New IL'ite

Hi.. I stay in Mont Kiara.. I have 4 yr old daughter.. we are seeing Dr. Altaf who comes to Global doctors clinic. He has a private clinic near 1 Utama. In Clinic , he charges less price compared to his visit at Global doctors clinic in Mont Kiara.

4. mom35

mom35 New IL'ite

thanks.butbKPJ tawakkal is far from my place. megharavi, do u know the clinic name where dr altaf is attached...is it bangsar 1utama. i wanted some place close to bangsar so that i don't have to travel much with my son.
    thanks

5. hridya123

hridya123 New IL'ite

hi there... i too have moved to bangsar this week with a 1.5 yr old daughter. please can you give the address of the paed. thanks!

6. mom35

mom35 New IL'ite

hi.
    i had been with my son to baby and beyond at bangsar village.it was good. its run by a group of pediatricians. take an appointment and then go. fees between 80-150 rm.