rebirth

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by ketaki1981, May 30, 2010.

1. ketaki1981

ketaki1981 New IL'ite

Arunadhri ji said....

"Karma accumulates when an ego performs any action as a doer with a desire for the results of that action".

So it is not complete.isnt it... Karma accumulates for other reasons too... isnt it....like you indirect effect...

""indirect effect - so even if you got your desired result and it led to unhappiness to another person you get a few debits."

Comments please shilpama...

Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  2. ketaki1981

ketaki1981 New IL'ite

Hi please look at this diagram which i have made in order to explain what i gather from the above thread. I have attached the diagram.

An example of the pink section is Shilpama s example of direct effect e.g. those desires which get fulfilled.

An example of the blue section is Shilpama s example of indirect effect e.g. even if you got your desired result and it led to unhappiness to another person you get a few debits.

So not all actions done with desire for result and accumulated karma are same. There is only a commen section (the purple section, which mean those accumulated karma because of actions done with desire for result).

Or in other words, not all actions done with desire for result lead to accumulated karma, and not all accumulated karma caused because of actions done with desire for result., there is only a small commensection( which is the section those accumulated karma because of actions done with desire for result)

Please comment.

Attached Files:

• K.bmp
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2010