1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Reality Shows in Hindi

Discussion in 'TV' started by malspie, Aug 14, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

NDTV Imagine the new Channel just launched is telecasting a lovely reality show - Shawa Shawa. Judges Karan Johar and Simi Gerewal. I watch this show for Suman Ranganathan (Saahil of Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai the popular comedy serial in Star One). This guy has immense talent and he has proved it once again...he sang the song "Mithwa....... " so well, that Karan Johar did say, "If I had known you then, I would have asked you to sing the song". Kudos Suman for such a marvellous rendering of the song. Suman you are not only a good actor but a good singer too... Do not miss Shawa Shawa.. Host Swapnil surprised me with his excellent capabilities. Hussain, beware you have a touch competition from Swapnil..

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

This show is repeated in the afternoon slot at around 14.30 p.m. IST

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Are you a Kishore Kumar Fan? Then you are missing something in life... Sony Channel is airing a reality show where aspirant singers croon on Kishore Kumar's songs. Judges are Amit Kumar (Kishore Kumar's son), Bappi Lahiri and Sudesh Bhosale... I watch this programme to enjoy the songs which is very rare to hear nowadays.. Do not miss

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Shawa Shawa a reality show on songs aired on NDTV IMAGINE was a true reality show. Did you hear the actor Sumeet Ranganathan crooning... Wow... he should have been a singer yaar... How come he did not take it as a profession. It was a clean sweep from the start as none of the singers could match his voice... Celebrity judges also asked him to take singing seriously. He floored all of us and took the trophy too... A wonderful reality show... It came to an end on 31st Jan 2008.

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Sumeet Raghavan was the clear winner from the day one. His voice was melodious and he sung well. Well, Sumeet, we all know is a fine actor, how can we forget him in sarabhai v/s sarabhai, in the character "SAAHIL". Now that he can sing too, we can call him multi talented. But, Saahil oh! Sumeet do not give up acting, we need good actors like you.

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

ARE YOU A FAN OF THE FAMOUS SINGER OF YESTER YEARS... KISHORE KUMAR?

THEN YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY WATCH THIS PROGRAMME "K FOR KISHORE" ON SONY AT 9.00 P.M. ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY.

After long time, we can hear songs of such melody. The singers are vying for the title and we are longing to hear more and more of KISHORE.

Though Kishore Kumar was not from my generation of singers, I still adore his voice and his style of singing.

There is one disappointment though, you will miss the magic of KISHORE in the voice of the contestants. After the demise of the great singer, there were many who tried to ape him and win the coveted title, but were reduced to sing on stages. They could never be a successful playback singer like KISHOREDA..

With songs of Himesh doing rounds, this show is really a gift to our tired ears....

Do not miss K FOR KISHORE..

7. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Dear mals,
    So u r a big T.V fan .Do u watch Radha ki betiyan and Ek packet umeed both in NDTV Imagine .Its also very interesting serials. Most of the programmes from NDTV Imgaine like Jasuben Jyothilal ki joint family and few more are really very good.
    I dont miss Saas Bahu Aur Sazish in Star News (2:30IST) which covers main serials of leading channels, some gossips of tv stars, new serial , reality show shootings many more its interesting.
    love,
    latha

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Latha,

Thanks a ton for bringing life to this thread. I was tired of posting and posting for days together without any participants from the other side.

I am not a TV Fan, only to keep this thread alive, I buzz in to these shows and post my views. I have a hectic schedule during the day and these shows bring make me feel good. I have seen Radha ki.. and Ek Packet Umeed.. all sagas ... Would not like to go to bed with a headache. They are very good serials with a underlining message. A must for all youngsters to watch.

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Anamika wins the title of Little Champ in singing show. Do you remember Abbas 18 year old guy singing for Sa Re Ga Ma Pa singing show. He was the youngest amongst the competitors and won the hearts of both the audience and the judges. Unfortunately, he did not win the contest. Recently I spotted him anchoring a reality show and now I see him in another show. Has this small time recognition forced him to give up education. This is a matter of grave concern.. Are these shows forcing parents to push their children to become the bread winner. They are making more money than what their parents together were bringing home. Does that mean, money can make you throw your child's future? Will they shine forever. If they do not get more work later, with no education as foundation, imagine the frustration the kids will go through.

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

This reality show USTAADON KA USTAAD is rocking with judges like Saroj Khan , Shekhar Suman and Javed Akhthar. The second close contenders of the previous reality shows who lost due to lack of votes are brought in here. There are singers, dancers, commedians and it is real fun to watch. Shekhar Suman and Saroj Khan are very honest with their judgement, while Javed Akhthar seem to be off track. I do not know why.
    I like the perfect judgement given by Saroj Khan on the dancers performances. She even comes on stage and shows them the right steps. Kudos Sarojji, at this age, the zeal you have is remarkable.

This reality show is telecasted by Sony. Do not miss and enjoy the performance.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008