1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Reality Shows in Hindi

Discussion in 'TV' started by malspie, Aug 14, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Finally Sonali Kulkarni was out of Jhalak Dhikla Jha. She was much better than Mir Ranjan Negi.

I salute the gal for bravely voicing her opinions.

Judges criticize the dancers and give them 7, when they should have given them nothing more than 5.

My favourite choreographer TOBBY is also gone with Sonali.

Let it be...

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Friends,

Mahesh Bhatt's walk out of the show following Varun Badola's request to stay back has raised eyebrows again. Has Bhatt staged the walk out or was he genuinely doing it!! All this and more in Jhoom India

Renowned singer Suresh Wadkar refused to be the mentor of famous telly soaps actress saying she has no knowledge of any 'Sur' or 'Taal'. Now Mika another singer more famous for his Punjabi raps and hip hops has been called in to be a mentor for this famous telly actress. Again in Jhoom India

Mir Ranjan Negi thankfully got eliminated from Jhalak Dikhla Ja. All praises for his efforts but he definitely did not deserve to be in the show for this long. Poor Sonali Kulkarni, she was a better dancer than Mir Ranjan Negi. Prachi has taken her elimination and Wild Card Entry very seriously. She decided to shred her BAHU image and dance on seductive numbers. With age in her hand she looks damn seductive and beautiful and thats giving her votes. To save her BAHU image she gives a soar comment on her costume which was not so apt for the Cabaret Number, " I cannot wear anything shorter or more revealing than this". Of course Prachi, Jhalak Dikhla Ja will be over in a couple of weeks, The Bahu image will survive for longer. You need to save your skin...

Sandhya Mridul dances like a sizzler on the stage. She has showed variations in her dance and has really made all of us proud for voting her again and again. Sandhya is a party hopper, a Page 3 girl, whilst the other contestants are not. Audience has to take that in to consideration too.

Bol baby bol is fresh and neat... it gets dragged when Adnan unwantedly tries to stretch the suspense whether the word is right or wrong. All to cover up the one hour schedule.

All marks of Boo... gie..... Woo......gie... Mummies are rocking. Common India you have arrived... you had already arrived, people are noticing it now.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Finally Jhalak Dikhla Ja ended with Prachi bagging the trophy of the best dancer. Sandhya Mridul had also danced well throughout, but, Prachi - The Bani for all of us was more popular than Sandhya. Her popularity made her win the contest. The prize money was 50 LACS... Prachi was happy and so were we. Her mentor Ms Ekta Kapoor was walking down her way to the popular Siddi Vinayak Temple on that day. When the press asked her why was she going to Siddhi Vinayak Temple on a Saturday (usually she visits the temple every Tuesday), she promptly replied that Tuesdays are very crowded so she decided to visit the temple on Saturday. Rumors are in the air that she visited the temple to pray for Prachi Desai.

Rakhi Sawant / Abhijeet and Aamir and Sanjana are competing for the trophy in Nach Baliye. Nach Baliye did not have the same fervor as Nach Baliye 2. Jhalak Dikhla Jaa bagged the TRP's.

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Friends,

The black cat was out of the bag!!! There was no surprise on the staged drama of the judges, now another curtain raiser on malpractice of votes.

Rakhi Sawant and her partner lost the trophy to Sanjeeda Shaikh and her partner in Nachh Baliye. Disappointed Rakhi did not show any sportsman spirit but walked out of the stage sobbing in distress. Rakhi is a media hot cake and it watches her from close quarters. She lodged a complaint in Oshiwara in Police Station about her concern on the victory of the other contestant. She has alleged that Star Plus (the channel) had closed votings for her and kept the voting line for her co-contestant open. Sahara Mumbai has aired her interview post the debacle and Star News also has aired her interview.

There was a Press Conference called in by herself and her partner where she transparently discussed the malpractices behind the Reality Shows.

Rakhi, if there is an inch of truth in all your allegations, you will win and also will open the eyes of all the viewers who spend their hard money on the SMS which is finally not concerned while declaring the results... Kudos, Rakhi, you have proved that you do not need great education, back-ground or influence to speak the truth. We are all waiting for the verdict from the CID's along with you.

Mrinalini and Sudesh Bhosale were through all the time in Jhoom India. Mrinal was not a good singer and I did not see any improvement in her singing while the judges praised her often and found remarkable change in her voice quality and pitch. God!! sometimes Good Looks pave your way and thats what exactly did to this lovely damsel. She licked the cake and cream till the last telecasted round and finally audience touched their soul and heard its voice. Mrinal was eliminated. What Anu Malik was doing in Indian Idol, Mahesh Bhatt does in Jhoom India. He screams so loudly sometimes I feel he is camouflaging his gas problems ha ha!!! We have to take the opinion of the Doctor on this issue!!!!

Bol Baby Bol has not been able to raise the TRP. Now what to do?? Nothing to worry, call the contestants of Amul Star Voice of India and ask them to sing here, Known faces, higher TRP. Yeah!!! Can't blame the Reality Shows dearie!!! The black cat is meowing in glory as she has found that it has given jobs to many jobless wonders of bollywood, they were stars but has no job in hand. They hop from one reality show to another as judges and earn a fat MOOLAH......
    With crores and crores of SMS the channel earns a huge sum.
    Have any of us heard about the after life of the winners in any of the reality shows!!! Where do they disappear??

5. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mals,

I saw in the news about Raakhi Sawant walking off from the stage and about the complaints that she made. Lets see what the outcome of it will be.

Many are aware of the malpractices in this reality show. I read that the participants are under contract not to speak of the backstage drama in the public. But still a guy wrote about it in a blog...about the results which are tampered.

Anyway Mals, when I saw the above news item, I thought of u..dunno why....

bye yaar

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hey Saras,

What made you think about mebonkbonkbonk

I like the two serials on comedy - Comedy Circus and Champion no.1. I enjoy them thoroughly. A worth watch and gives boosters to tired nerves...

7. poonamjoshi9266

poonamjoshi9266 New IL'ite

Hi Mals,

Can you please let me know the name of the channel and time for comedy circus and champion no. 1.

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Poonam

Champion Chaalbaaz No.1 is like Just for Gags in Pogo Channel. It is telecasted in Sony Entertainment Television (Sony) Channel at 10.00 p.m. Comedy Circus has winded up. It was a Stand - Up comedy show. If you like comedy you should watch this serial.

9. poonamjoshi9266

poonamjoshi9266 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot mals............

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Reality Show - JHOOM INDIA - channel - Sahara One

Finalists Varun and Sachin with their mentors. Shekhar was voted out recently. Shabana Azmi used the word "Cocky" against Shekhar and their was a interesting ruffle between them. This was not staged. Shabana will think twice before she speaks. I loved the interesting point noted by Shekhar. "Shabana looks very cruel, have you seen her close-ups." That was very hilarious. Shabana's looks are really twitchy. She was best suited for "Makdee". I respect her for a remarkable achievements but she should not have used a word like this for Shekhar. Then onwards, there is always a close -up of Shabana.

I want Sachin to win he has got a good voice.