1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Reality Shows in Hindi

Discussion in 'TV' started by malspie, Aug 14, 2007.

1. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mals,
    Wewere also hoping that prashanth will
    win.He had more cofident stage presence in the grand finale.Don't you agree?Also who gained entry in wild card round svoi.Toshi and Abhas sang well.
    Regards,
    meenu

2. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hey guys..

Prashant Tamang is the Indian Idol 3.....

But I guess Amit will also have a great career... the grand finale episode was good enough...

The north eastern population had gone completely berserk...:2thumbsup: good for them...

~Abha

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  3. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mals,

Yeah, you are right what u have said abt the judges of reality shows that sometimes they are too harsh. But on the other hand I don't agree with you that singer like Prashant should win such contests.
    I used to watch Indian Idol and every time, its a disaster at the final. Always, the last three times, whoever became the Idol, were not upto the mark when compared to their other contestants.
    Do you feel it was good when Abhijeet Sawant beat Amit Sana and Rahul Vaidya or when that guy from Jammu became Indian Idol, I don't remember his name beating so mant trained good singers.
    For so many reasons, I have stopped to watch these reality shows.
    And the best reason is that all are copied from American/western serials, name one and you will find its been copied from so and so.......
    Deal and No Deal
    American Idol
    Big Brother
    Dance programmes
    Ugly betty
    are the name of a few serials copied by Indian television.
    Anyways, I think all the serials (mainly the Saas Bahu type) in Indian television are too much boring.......
    Bye and take care.

4. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Meeta i agree with you that these serials are copied but even the American have copied it from UK.. most of the serials you listed here are originally British..

~Abha

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

FACTS DECLARED IN NEWSPAPER ON REALITY SHOWS : INDIAN IDOL, VOICE OF INDIA AND SA RE GA MA PA..

Javed Akhtar has agreed that the differences they voice is staged. Except for Anu Malik who loves to bark.

The difference of opinion on the singers talent between Himesh and Asha Tai was also staged.. for TRP. candidly declared in newspaper - Mumbai Mirror.

Constant flaring of nose from Aadesh Srivastava is also staged.

The little tu tu maim main between Alka Yagnik and her partner in Agni Team is also staged.

Now two shows are aired on dance : Nach Baliye 3 and Jhalak Dhiklaja Jaa 2. Jhalak has honourable judge - Shiamak Davar and I am a great fan of him. While in Nach, Vaibhavi - the judge seems to be a level headed person, much much better than Farah Khan.

Lets see what are the TRP tactics they are going to adopt to make the show successful...

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I was watching Jhalak Dikhla Jha only for Shiamak Davar who is one of the three judges. Shiamak does not need any introduction. Inspite of holding a rank and reputation with millions of fan following, he was so humble and sweet. He apologises for correcting the dancers, says sorry if he has by chance hurt their feelings. A remarkable character to be noted from a famous personality. Vaibhavi from Nach Bhaliye is also a very sweet judge. Hope the channels do not ask them to scream, rave and rant for TRPs.

A lesson for judges like Anu Mallik, Javed Akhthar, Aadesh Srivastav and Abhijeet who barked like dogs.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Nach Baliye has taken a nose dive with TRP. They are roping in all the stars to sing dance and act to keep the SHOW ALIVE.

Jhalak Dikhla Ja another dance reality show is still alive only for the judge "Shiamak Davar" who is terribly bored of taking up the assignment as all the good dancers are voted out and the one sticking their nose in are only due to their popularity and nothing else. Here too, there was a slap in the face when "Parchi" the noted serial actress was voted out... Judges and audience were both shocked...

The new Reality show "BOL BABY BOL" is little different and interesting so far.

The sad elimination of Abbas and the very talented Toshi in Amul Star Voice of India is really heart breaking as "Toshi" deserved to be the Voice of India. He is extremely talented.

We are left with Harshit and Ishpreet. Harshit has got a good voice for playback singing whilst Ishpreet has a melodious voice. Ms Lata Mangeshkar who loudly criticized the REALITY SHOW is the final judge for the GRAND FINALE. How tables TURN??

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Prachi and Sudha Chandran have the backing of the mighty Ekta Kapoor and it reflects in Jhalak Dhikhla Jha as they both though eliminated are going to dance for "WILD CARD ENTRY".

Jhoom India.. is just a house full of stars....

The best Reality Show is Boogie Woogie where Javed, Naved and Ravi Behl are toiling silently for more than a decade... The popularity of the show is high as the TRP rates are in its favour. There is no mud slinging in this show, pure competition and entertainment.. Hope others learn a lesson or two... from this trio.

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Today's JHOOM INDIA was good... Shahrukh Khan was the guest so participants sang all his songs. Need I say there was only ROMANCE IN THE SET.. Girls were drooling and men too.. I am searching for aroma candles.. ha ha... lovely songs... :hatsoff:hatsoff:hatsoff:hatsoff:hatsoff:hatsoff:hatsoff

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Jhalak Dikhla Jha had Mika eliminated. Is it fair to have a wild card entry at this stage? Sonali Kulkarni was right when she said, "When good batsmen get out on the field, is there a wild card entry to call them back? This is a game and they should accept that they are bowled out!!" Good answer Sonali, be bold to express your feelings. Great going, I patted her virtually.