1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Real Estate Attorney in NJ?

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by meghakapoor, May 22, 2006.

1. meghakapoor

meghakapoor New IL'ite

Hi All

Does anyone know a good real estate attorney in NJ. I'd appreciate if you could post their contact details here. I am looking to buy a house and the real estate agent suggested to have an attorney oversee the complete process.

Thanks & Regards

2. laksn

laksn Senior IL'ite

Attorney

Hi,
    I think we went through this attorney ..Pinto Brown or something. I will clarify and let you know. He did a nice job and was very very prompt in his work.

Lakshmi

3. Indrabolt

Indrabolt New IL'ite

Real Estate Lawyer

My dear Lady,

I'm a white man from Canada. I'm a Real Estate Professional from British Columba.

The Profession of Real Estate is very similar in UK, Canda, or the USA. The difference is the Law.

There are two major types of Land Registry: Torrens, and Old Registry.

I frankly don't know what type of system they have in N. J. I was able to give important help to a woman in N.J. in a Landlord problem. It so happened that a case almost Identical went to the United Supreme Court.

You typically have a Realtor help you find a home. The lawyer takes the Contract of sale and closes the deal, and registers title. If you know the house your going to buy, you don't need a Realtor. Do not write the contract of sale your self. The offer must in in a correct Contract to Purchase form. It is very important that the Contract is written correctly.

There Torrens is the better and safer system, Subject to some limitation, title is protected to the Registered Owner. The Old Registry just "Stamps the docutments. There are several varations of Registry. Here you must get a lawyer to do a " Root of the Title Search", and by Title Insurance. The insurance Companies like this system. I can't say that is very useful to home owners. The Torrens system is much cheaper to search, and register title. Our Torren System has been in place for over one hundred years. There are few problems in the " Root of the Title". The " Root of the Title" trys to determine who is the true owner of the property in question. Here it is simple, subject to some limitations, it is the person on title.

Lawyers must have " Tort Insturance". One law firm had to pay 31 million in "Tort Damages", for breach of duty.

Unless, you are a Real Estate Professional, use a lawyer in the State in Question.

That state will have a Law Society. It should be on the internet. Also there will Law Firms advertizing in the Internet from every state.

If you have difficulity, I will contact the Law Society of N.J. for you. Since I'm not a lawyer of that state, I can not give you legal advice. Your legal advice must come from a lawyer of the state. Please be aware that you never bribe a public Officical in Canada or the USA. Bribery is a Criminal offence.

Most respectfully yours,

Indrabolt.

P.S.

Indrabolt is a Polygot word from the Rig Veda.

Indra is the King of the Vedic Gods. He stated:

" I gave the earth to the Aryan... All the gods agree. He is also the God of semen. In Hinduism, his twin brother guides the reincarning soul from man to woman, in semen. This is the true reason that you have arranged marriages.

Women are not to marry by caste, but are hypergamic. You must obtain the highest Degree of Aryan Y Chromosome that you, or your father can obtain.

Dowry is simplely the paractical application of obtaining more Aryan DNA for your children. They are known as " good marriages". " Bad marriages are down-casting. In Caste marriages do nothing. (" Seven good marriages are: seven bad marriages are down casting.) Laws of Manu, Scared Laws of the Aryas".) This is 99.2% correct. There are only two ways to rise in Caste- the Way of the Vedic Gods, or the Way of the Fathers. We know that DNA ( the way of the Fathers) works. It is an earthly system.

Since 1978 there have been a number of genetic studies that has confirmed this issue. The largest was in 2001 by " Bamshad et al. He confirmed the Brahmins were created by: " European Fathers, and Asian Mothers, just like the Rig Veda said. This is even true of the Iryer Brahmins in the South of India. The Y (male) Chromosome can be traced for thousands of years.

The secert to understanding " Sikhism" is the all the Guru Claimants were of the Khatri Sub-caste. The Khatri Sub-Caste was down casted a full Varna. One of your High Courts have ruled: " Jat ( Jatt) Singhs are Sudra Varna ( Caste).

Bolt in Indrabolt, is the sword of Indra-- the Thunderbolt.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2006