Re: School admission

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by chidambaripanyam, Jan 20, 2008.

1. chidambaripanyam

chidambaripanyam Senior IL'ite

hello

Can anyone help me choosing a good CBSE school in Bangalore for my 4 and half years old daughter. Now she is in U.K.G . We are relocating from Hyderabad to Bangalore. I have to join her next year in Bangalore. I would like to know whether admissions already started or in April/May.My husband office in whitefields.If my daughter school is confirmed then i would search for residence near by areas.

I am very badly in need of information.
    Can anyone helpme.

thanks in advance

2. Sumathy

Sumathy Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I know of Ryan internationa school near whitefield. But I think it has only ICSE though - not sure, you may check this site for more info or contac them - : : : Ryan International Group of Schools : : :

Other popular schools (not exactly in whitefield) that I know for CBSE are:
    Kumaran School
    NPS
    DPS

Usually, admission procedures start in Oct and end by december. But you can always check out as special transfer case. One word of caution is that, start contacting immediately, as schools in that side of the city have high demand and close admissions quickly.

Also, check out this site to know of more schools - List and Details of All CBSE Schools in Bangalore : EducationBangalore.com Special Section on Nursary, Montessori, Primary, Secondary, High school, CBSE, ICSE, SSLC - State Syllabus, IGCSE, ICE, International, Residential, Public Schools and Convents

All the best,

Cheers,

Sumathy

3. pavihegde

pavihegde New IL'ite

Hai

Admission has been started now. Now CBSE schools r not so good. Near whitefield i donot know bur to south of bangalore there r very good schools.

4. srivatsa

srivatsa New IL'ite

Hi,

You could browse the net for information on Schools in whitefield, marathalli and whitefiled-sharjapur road. You have a lot of schools there. You could choose from them.

Regards
    Srivatsa

5. chidambaripanyam

chidambaripanyam Senior IL'ite

hello

Thank you very much for the information.

6. sangsrini

sangsrini New IL'ite

hi

nowi am in UK and planning to come to bangalore in april. i am planning to put my son aged 5yrs 3 months in St.Peters school at sarjarpur road. Anybody's childrens studying in st.peters school? i want know about the school and are there any good schools in that area?

sangeetha

7. febinavahab

febinavahab New IL'ite

Hi,
    I Am new to bangalore and now residing in Koramangala-4th block .Am looking for school admission for my daughter.She will turn 3 in coming April.
    Could you please usggest some good shcools in Banglore preferrably near koromangala for my kid...

Thanks in advance,
    Febin