Re: Cultural / religious programmes in Dubai, UAE

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by shantisubra, Oct 31, 2011.

1. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi UAE ladies

I just want to share with you all below events to take place in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Dubai</st1:place></st1:City>.

Programme: Radha Kalyana Mahotsavam
    Venue : <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">JSS</st1:placeName> <st1:placeName w:st="on">International</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">School</st1:placeType></st1:place>, Al Barsha
    When : 5 and 6th of November 2011

Programme: Upanyasam
    Venue : Sindhi Ceremony Hall, Bur <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">dubai</st1:City></st1:place>
    When : 30 Oct - Vishaka Hari ; 31st Oct ~ 5 Nov Sri Hari

I tried to attach the invite, but never gets uploaded. So gave details above. whoever wishes to attend may please send me PM. I can attach the invites.

Best Regards
    Shanti

1 person likes this.

2. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

hi...i am unable to send you a PM as i get the error message that you have exceeded the stored message limit...please let me know the details and also if you know of some sloka / bhajan classes for children/adults in and around deira/murakabad...kindly let me know.