1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Random Pics

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Nice pics.... Nice to see all your family members.... Even without ur tummytuck u look good...

Veda

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear kamalji,
    i envy u not only for having beautiful ladies around all urs but also birds on your compound walls what with peacock and parrots i must say u r living in bliss here u know i leave some mangoes to ripe so that they have it and they do but i am unable to locate the beauties in the green lush leaves of mangoes..good for you, and dont keep fishing for compliments the inner beauty of a human is very good and u have that in plenty then y worry how u look...nice to see sita again..and harsha also. radhika does look matured and different here, any way nice on the whole...sunkan

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sunkan,

Now that u have called me pretty,i wont go for the Botox and a tummy tuck, ok ?:********

WEll i am happy with life, and with ladies and nature around me.I am at peace with life.And it has been great having met u and Chitra,what moer do i want in life.Thanks for liking the blog and the pics, and yes, i love fishing for compliments.bonkHAHA.Regards.kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

Thanks for the compliments buddy.U are a lifesaver and a money saver.bonkRegards.kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Ansh,

Thanks for the great compliments.And to read such wonderful comments at the start of the day, bodes well for me.Tuffy i always joke, that he is the best son anyone can desire for.He dosnt ask for clothes, education, or anything, just gives us his whole love, for a little food to surivive.BowBut he is superb.And PETA thing was good.

Thanks and regards.kamal

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

I was reading your other post where you had mentioned about posting some pics. So got here to check them out..

It was nice of you to share your Kodak moments with us and you did right. It would have been a shame if you had hidden such beautiful women in your life from us. Say hi to your lovely wife and pretty daughters from me.

I have always thought that Jaipur is a visitor's paradise, but with parrots visiting the garden, it sounds like a true paradise! Looks like I will be visiting Jaipur very soon, as my future soninlaw is from that part of the country!!

And Kamalji, you really are fishing for compliments and so here I go....You are a fine looking man!

L, Kamla

7. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    wow, it is wonderful to see and your family. IL is not a site were we have to conceal ourselves in any way. We can be our natural selves in all aspects. The photos will show only how we look. And with age, the changes should be there. No need for botox or tummy tuck, you are not going to contest for the Mr.India title, are you?
    You look wonderful as it is.
    Daughters and wife look charming!

8. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Lovely pictures! They say that the nature of a person reflects in their eyes and face. I have always found that to be true. And so it is in your case as well!

Caring, socially conscious, well mannered, one who loves observing varied and interesting things.... I could add many more. Your personality reflects all of these qualities.

It is a pleasure to see you and your family. Thanks to you for giving us all this opportunity.

SS

9. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

Hello Kamalji ji,

That parrot picture was very cute. Why your tuffy is showing its back? We wanted him to strike a catchy pose. Anyways thanks for sharing your family pics.

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Vanaja,

Yes parrots are cute but very noisy, still better than not hving them.Tuffy, well i have posted so may of his pics on Indus,u can see them on my other blogs.Thanks for yr kind comments.Regards.kamal