RamyaVaradharajan Hits Gold In IL!

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Meenaneelakantan, Jan 11, 2008.

1. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear most Sunkan ji (Lovely Sundari ma'am)

My thanks giving list would extend from earth to the limitless blue if had to thank you for any occasion in IL !! Thank you very much in being a "Role model" to all the young ILites !! This is not just for name sake ma'am but truly felt from heart !! Your silent gestures are reflected in your supportive and encouraging feedbacks which i value the most.

The smiley kissed my cheeks and handed the bunch of decorative flowers ma'am:queen. Thank you very much once again !!

I want to be even more active in IL but feel another 24 hours if spun by the time machine for every day would make me fall in love with my second mother IL !!! The activeness in the current state is what i had inculcated from all my fellow ILites here. The moderators had really been very kind in giving their genuine feedbacks at the right time.

Do not know how am going to express my "thanks" to my lovely dear PARENTS and the ALMIGHTY who have very kindly and patiently guided me in all occasions and continue to be my pillar of support. Its just through silent tears am able to express myself now !!

Loads of love
    RamyaVaradharajan

2. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Anushiv ma'am

The exhaustive name list for the "nameless" that you had graciously posted in my Lord Krishna thread is what striking me right now!! Thank you very much ma'am.

As i have said in almost all my posts in this thread, am spell bound and tears cleanse my cheeks when words of appreciation are poured on to me generously. Frankly speaking, this is the first ever time that am being blessed with so many many "noble and best souls". Am indeed "blessed" !!

I had never expected that I would be appreciated from such a legendary and note-worthy writer (Dear most Cheeniya sir) here in IL. In fact many a time I had been a silent reader cum listener in all his threads, simply for the fact that I could not express myself through words !! But somehow the Almighty bridged the gap !!

Thank you once again ma'am for extending your warm support!!

Regards and love
    RamyaVaradharajan

3. RamyaVaradharajan

Ah... that was really a very very pleasant surprise my dear Krishna anna!!

Hope you and aunty are doing well. My heart felt regards to Uncle!!

This was really a surprise anna!! It is as if aunty introduced me to IL only yesterday!! Loads of thanks and wishes to aunty. May the Almighty bless you all with all the blissful moments in life. May you be bestowed upon with all the strength that is required to succeed in all different situations!!

Regards and loads of love and affection
    Janani

4. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Latha ma'am,

Your note of congratulation i value !!

Thank you very much.

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

5. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear Vysan sir,

Thank you very much for the heart felt congratulation. It really increases my spirits and am happy that we are regularly interacting !!

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

6. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Saikripa ma'am,

Thank you very much for your kind PM. It moved my spirits thoroughly !!

Regards and love
    RamyaVaradharajan

7. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most and lovable Shanthi ma'am,

There had never been a day that had passed without me chit-chatting with my parents about your posts and threads on patience, your ever-kind attitude and blog entries. Feels great that "great people" are blessing me with sincerity and honesty.

Thank you very much for all the support you and Vysan sir had provided me with !!

May the Almighty be your side and make the sun shine with bliss, hope and joy. May he give you the strength to recover faster from any kind of mental and physical distress that is posed.

Regards and love
    RamyaVaradharajan

8. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear Huma ma'am,

The apt "Honey Bee" of IL !! :queen Thank you very much ma'am for stepping in and having provided your valuable congratulation note !!

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

9. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear Aishu ma'am,

Really kind of you!

Thank you very much.

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

10. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Aruna ma'am,

"I couldn't ask for a better friend" !!!! :queen:cheers:cheers

Thank you very much ma'am. The New year indeed has posed in front of us huge laurels and at the same time the expectations from readers would double every time they generously "laud" us!!

Thank you very much for your warm and pleasant invite ma'am. Yes, I have stepped in to share more!! Praying Almighy that i should satisfy many more before I reach another milestone in my second mother's place IL !!!!

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan