RamyaVaradharajan Hits Gold In IL!

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Meenaneelakantan, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Janani,

Congrats on hitting gold...love your maturity and your posts..keep reaching greater heights....:party:party:party

2. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

congrats.................

3. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Ramya,
    Congrats! Way to go!

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ramya
    Congrats for hitting Gold ILite:party:party
    Looks like the new year is sailing us all in the gold boat.
    Welcome to our club. And looking forward to many of your interesting posts.

5. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

My dear most IL family at large !!

Ah ... Today will be a day marked in my history with the Divine aroma spread graciously by "His" manifestations at IL !!

I now realize the short fall of words when it comes to expressing my heart felt thanks to my dear buddies. It is not surely an "yet another day"; rather the day dawned with a Yogic bloom, thereby making me realize that this is just the First stepping stone to success.

My tears of happiness speaks volumes at this moment; silently thanking the legendary figures "Mrs.Malathy Jey and Mr.Jey" behind my sweet success. "The Thanks Giving day" would never arise as my intricate relationship with IL will continue to linger till my last breath in this bountiful blessed LIFE.

Silent non-verbal expressions take an edge over millions of words put forth. The neatness in conveying the heart felt emotions can be felt when something is reciprocated in a way we want. IL has met all my expectations and truly speaking this is a place where people connect mind-to-mind and heart-to-heart. The overwhelming response and support has brought up my spirits quadrapole times. My mind is pondering over the words that I have come across to put forth my "thanks giving" but alas... Indus Ladies has stolen my heart and making me to throb for more !!!

My sub-conscious thought is also filled with IL now-a-days and the only thing that i have not done so far is waking up amidst a sound sleep and start to type in air for IL posts and threads. Guess i will "accomplish" even that very soon. There is this concept of "virtual real mind" that am trying to understand for a couple of days. The accomplishments and life's fulfillment is proportional to the thought process that goes on in the virtual reality. Our mind is likely to disagree with the above statement and it does not want to establish the kind of relationship that gets established. I know its going beyond my heads. The same is the kind of support and encouragement that IL has provided me with.

I seek Almighty's and IL's blessings to work even more smarter in delivering my threads and posts.

Again with a note filled with tears I conclude !!

Love and affection
    RamyaVaradharajan

6. RamyaVaradharajan

My dear Lovely Meenakshi,

The bunch of roses that you had sent, bloomed when my eyes tried to read their nuances !!:queen:cheers

Thank you very much dear in initiating this thread and for constantly encouraging me through your PMs !! Yes, Am indeed very happy to join our "Gold Club" my dear most "Game bee" :wink::wink:

Thank you very much da!!

My heart felt thanks and wishes for you to accomplish many more in Life

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

7. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear Anitha ma'am,

That's so sweet of you in spite of the attention your cute demands from your motherly-self!! Hope your kid if fit and in pinkest of his health !! Wish to meet you in the coming IL meet !!

Thank you very much ma'am. Very true. There is always a tough competition but i would happily say that between Meena and me, its a healthy one !!

Am moved that i have "Earned" many noble souls in IL who are there to wish me, correct me, guide me, and lead me in the right track if life. The Gold milestone is another added feature that increases the vigor and brings out the killer instinct in us to succeed!!

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

8. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear Poonam ma'am,

Thank you very much for the encouragement that you have extended !!

Yes its celebration time:queen:queen

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

9. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Saraswathi ma'am (ha ha ha ha from now on I guess your ""bold ma'am"" will splash in my memory whenever the word is in usage !! :queen:queen:queen:queen

Thank you very much for your support. Trying to concentrate more on my posts to improve my own self as well as to deliver "quality products" (If I can say so) to my second mother IL !!!

Our "Taj" is the "great canteen" which we used to visit to have a cup of tea and a samosa (Meena likes a lot:wink:) !! Sure ma'am. We all will have a great time soon !!

Truly speaking, it was ONLY because of IL our (Meena and myself) relationship tightened !!

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Rams,

Three cheers buddy for bagging the title 'Gold I'Lite'. :cheers:cheers:cheers.
    Keep going and you will find 'Platinum' in your kitty very soon.
    Have fun and do not forget to celebrate...