1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Questions..

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by knot2share, Apr 20, 2010.

1. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

You know I never thought about that idea of using bulk CD case. So you just let the insect crawl into it and you close the cover and then dispose? Trying to work out the mechanism here. Good to see you and a very Happy 18th Birthday (belated??) to your daughter. Have a good one!

No way size 0 please. Like Pad ma said, it is hideous and unhealthy. Everyone knows, including animals/birds, that they can take me for a royal ride :). Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the Spring walks now!

Dear K, I freak out seeing roaches. Its very psychological you know because the very next instant I feel something is crawling up all over me. I shudder at that thought.....I am glad too, to have 0++++++ company. Straight lines are so boring! I loved your interpretation of what Saif had told to Kareena...hahaha..Hope she gets the hint! Thank you so very much for the feedback. And who is it or what is it??......I would like to find out too.

Dear TL - Where was I? "Now I become a piece of furniture, the companion of tired limbs". It took me a while to thaw and come back to my normal form! OK that was a silly take off on J R Oppenheimer, I agree!

You make it sound so wonderful and it seems as though all of us in my house are having a jolly good time with each other - humans and non-humans coexisting in harmony. WOW what a wonderful picture!

You're true the wallet becomes slimmer too with slimmer gadgets. There is no end to this. I quite enjoy that song too and infact all of the tracks from that album and other albums by the artist Nitin Sawhney. Yeah, he is a Bengali and some of this songs have Bengali lyrics in them and if only OJ da could translate them for me ! I am sick and tired of asking a friend of mine to do that favour and it has been 5yrs now..he still has not got around doing that!

Please don't lose your sleep over what is behind the wall. You will be the first to know, I promise.

2. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Good Post.

Very well written ....... :)

shobha

3. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Thank you Shobha for the short and sweet comment! Glad you enjoyed.