Question regarding conceiving

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jaynash, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

1.I(NEWLY MARRIED) am under TTC. If my hubby insert(penis) not fully, just 50% only, is it helps to conceive and semen goes into myself? Our doctor told, once insert that(penis) head into Vegina automatically semen also comes out and fully insertion not necessary.Is it true? is that partial insertion helps to us? How v can feel that semen comes or not?

2.Is there any possibility to conceive, contact other than ovulation periods

pls rely me ASAP

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2010
  2. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

I got answer through another thread. so pls skip it here...

3. Rainy

Rainy New IL'ite

TTC but so many doubtes

Hi,

to all hesitated to discuss but i don't have any other frns ,so from past 4 mnth we were planning for children but we were unsuceeded. all the reports were normal. i have a doubte i cant understand that whether the sperms going in to the vagina or not . after ex im laying on the bed atleast 20 mins and then only im getting up.but i don't know wats reason some white thing is coming out.

pls help me..

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: TTC but so many doubtes

Anything excess will comeout. There is nothing to worry. Stay cool. Don't bother you much.
    Stay cool & enjoy your TTC period. Later you won't get some time for you. Be cool. Divert you mind in other stuffs. Less stress will help you to complete you TTC journey soon. Stay positive. Hope things clicks for you soon!
    Baby dust to you.

5. India2009

India2009 New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I need advice from all experienced ppl. We are married since 2 yrs and we have mutually decided to go for a baby .. So I have been ttc since 2 months.. Still no good news yet..
    I wanted to get some basic doubts clarified.. I learn from some posts that it is better to lay down on top of a pillow for 15-20min after IC to increase the chances of becoming pregnant..
    My question is that what happens when it is done thru rear entry position..Is the same rule applicable?.. I mean girl should be doggy position for 15-20 min or should she come to normal position and lay of top of pillow fast again..

I hope my question is clear.. I would really appreciate thoughts and advice from all the experienced ppl...

Thanks a lot!
    India2009

6. jawnan

jawnan New IL'ite

Ttc

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone explain what is TTC?

Thanks n regards
    Nandhini
    :cheers

7. golumolu

golumolu Silver IL'ite

Re: Ttc

Its 'Trying To Conceive' :)

8. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Re: Ttc

TTC-Trying To Concieve

9. SSSMagic

SSSMagic Bronze IL'ite

need of Gynocologist

Hi friends am in TTC..

Married 1 yr is going to complete by next month..

• Am still having pain while doing IC..We are doing 4play too..Me some times cont get wet so he too feel discomfort in IC.. wat shall i do ride my pain?

• We started doing IC after 6 months of our marriage.. We are not doing IC regularly even now..

• As I'm having irregular periods due tocystic problem i cont guess wen is my ovulation day:confused2: last time we did IC 3 times alty in a week at the day of 9th after the completion of my periods..now 63 day is complete still i didnt got my periods AM I CONCEIVE:confused2::cry: am hesitate to take home test using strip..

• And am having doubt how many cm long is need 4 a man to make a women conceive?

• How long did we do IC to conceive?

• Am using pillow under my butt doing IC..

• if my body is heat am not get wet during 4play?
    • Need a good gynecologist near Madambakkam, Tambaram...

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  10. SSSMagic

SSSMagic Bronze IL'ite

Need a Gynocologist

HI friends
    I need a Gynecologist near Madambakkam (Tambaram) Chennai pls help me..