Queries, questions about various schools

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by sowjvin, Dec 19, 2006.

Best CBSE School in Chennai

1. Padma seshadri

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. DAV, Gopalapuram

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. NPS, Gopalapuram

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. tikka

tikka Gold IL'ite

Re: Information regarding Kalakshetra CBSE Besant Nagar

This is one of the schools I am looking for my LO. They are seriously into all things their website says they are. That's the real deal. They are really into holistic development, expose children to arts , nature, history, enviroment, etc..
    I draw a blank on academics. A couple of students I spoke too say it is okay, but I have no idea what okay means especially when it comes out of the mouth of a tweener LOL. But that could just the twosome I spoke to.
    I know a couple Kalakshetra students (women who learnt bharatnatyam), though they are not at all for pushing their LOs into a very academics-oriented school, they have not enrolled them in Besant Arundale School! So I am lukewarm about it.

2. Nithyajay

Nithyajay New IL'ite

Parents of children attending ABACUS SCHOOL Perungudi

Hi Friends,
    I think this caption wld give better response.....I am trying to get my son into this school checked the website.Kindly let me know your exp and how you and ur kids feel abt the school,its method of Education, Teachers, Curriculum, Reputation etc.Your info wld be of great help.

Thanks
    NJ

3. geena

geena New IL'ite

Re: Information regarding Kalakshetra CBSE Besant Nagar

Thank you for your response to my question.
    If anyone has checked anything regarding this school please let me know.

TIA.

4. vijikathir

vijikathir Senior IL'ite

Re: School fee and Srujana Montessori

Hi Brintha,
    I am also looking for admission for my kids...for First std and LKG.
    Do u know Pon Vidyashram school branch in Pallikaranai? Do u know about this school? How good r they?

5. skv0078

skv0078 New IL'ite

schools near ford/mahindraworldcity

Hi,
    anyone please help me provide kg/elementary schools near Ford, Mahindra world city near singaperumal koil.
    Thanks and very happy diwali to every one..

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: schools near ford/mahindraworldcity

hi skv,

Welcome to il. If commutting is not a problem, right now I see people having base around vandalur and commuting to mahindra city. there is sushil hari vidyalaya in vandalur kelambakkam road, Crescent schools,

If you are particular about mahindra city, I heard the mahindra city school will commence in 2008. There is one more school in mmnagar, part of the janaki ramachandran school group.

JRK Matriculation Higher Secondary School
    336,Part A, JRK Nagar,
    Maraimalai nagar town centre,
    Kattankulathur.

Hope this helps.

7. skv0078

skv0078 New IL'ite

Thanks for the info. If commuting needed i would like to know how much time will it take travel between Maraimalai nagar and singaperumal koil. what kind of public transportation options available.
    Regards

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

skv,

You are welcome. I have not travelled during the peak hours of 8.00 and 10.00, but i assume, it could be 20 minutes provided there are no road blocks.

There is one St. Joseph matriculation school behind Ford itself. There are lot of people who have constructed houses in the area. so may be if you are not particular about cbse, this school can also be considered.

9. rajameena

rajameena New IL'ite

Hello all,
    We are in US currently and are planning to come back to Chennai next year and looking for a school for my daughter(6 1/2) for 2nd grade. We are planning to settle in Iyyapanthangal(Porur). Can anyone tell me how far is PSBB millenium from Iyyapanthangal? Also, are there anyother good schools in Porur area?
    thanks,
    Meena.

10. vaidegi_k

vaidegi_k New IL'ite

Hi all...

I want to know about ponvidhyasram school? both psbb and ponvidhyasram are running by the sameperson or not. how they teach of the kids in ponvidhyasram ? Both schools are same in teaching or not.. when they started admission of 2009-2010? My kid is just completed 3 year(Nov). Is it possible to get admission for him..Advance thanks for ur information ......