Queries and Tips on Infant Care/Childcare/Daycare centers!

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Singapore' started by siddharth, Aug 15, 2008.

1. sukanya123

sukanya123 New IL'ite

Hi all,

I stay in sengkang and am looking for a child care centre for my 2 years 8 months old son. As we are vegetarians, i was wondering what food options they will have. Any strict vegetarians here sending there children to child care centers? can you throw some light on what food they give to vegetarian children.

i came across a child care center in sengkang "little kids house vegetarian". i went and enquired and they told me that they serve only vegetarian food. anybody sending their kids there. I was quite impressed by the principal but was concerned when i saw staircase inside the child care center. Though they have safety gates, I was worried if staircases would be a safety hazard when it comes to small children. am i thinking too much or is it a matter of concern. pls advice.

thank a lot for yur replies..

Regards,
    sukanya

2. sukanya123

sukanya123 New IL'ite

can anybody respond to my query pls...

3. jaishvats

jaishvats Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Even i am looking for a vegetarian day care center for my 15 month old son.I stay in Jurong West. Does anyone know any day care centers like that?

4. sukanya123

sukanya123 New IL'ite

5. jaishvats

jaishvats Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot Sukanya.

Has anyone heard of Raffles Services On Wheels.

I got a message on an expat forum from them. It seems they are dealing in babysitting, housekeeping, office cleaning,pet sitting.

6. jaishvats

jaishvats Bronze IL'ite

Does anyone know any good baby sitters or agencies that provide baby sitters? Its urgent.

7. ajuma

ajuma Senior IL'ite

share your experiences with infant care/child care, recommend best infant care

Dear all,

pls share your experiences with the infant care/child care. what are the best options for 11month baby, how much they cost? do they take care of babies well? recommend best infant care near or around choa chu kang area.

Thanks in advance.

8. anish2009

anish2009 New IL'ite

Re: Nursery/Preschool/Playschool/Kindergarten Queries!

My husband is currently in Singapore and I will be joining him soon. I have a 1yr old son. My employer here in India has agreed to transfer me to the branch in Singapore. But I have no idea regarding the day care/creche available in Singapore for 1yr olds? Can anyone enlighten me on that so that I can make a decision?

9. ajuma

ajuma Senior IL'ite

Re: share your experiences with infant care/child care, recommend best infant care

35 views! No replies Hmmm!!

10. ajuma

ajuma Senior IL'ite

Dear all,

pls share your experiences with the infant care/child care. what are the best options for 11month baby, how much they cost? do they take care of babies well? recommend best infant care near or around choa chu kang area.

Thanks in advance.