Quality education for children

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by veenajmenon, Apr 20, 2007.

1. veenajmenon

veenajmenon Junior IL'ite

Dear Parent,

Every one of us want to give the best education for our children,right?But we as parents ,have we been successful in providing overall development of our kids? Think about it..developing their knowldge,creativity,skills,problem solving,aptitude...
    We have a solution to your aspirations..we have a home learning kit developed by eminent educationalists and psychatrists.we dont promise your child to turn into a genius but yes it would definitely bring a change in your child's development.
    This program is designed for children from 6 months to 15 yrs..If any of you parents based in India would like to take up the responsibilty of shaping your child's future may respond to this message.

Happy parenting n have a wonderful day :)
    bye,Regards,Veena

2. anu9

anu9 New IL'ite

hi veena,

i am currently in USA. so if i wish can i join in this? (since this is home based).

do u have any website for it? so that i can understand it better.

what is the duration an d how much is the fee...

if u post the website address it will be of real use

thx
    anu

3. veenajmenon

veenajmenon Junior IL'ite

HI Anu,
    thanks for your response,you may refer to the website etlhomelearning.com,as u in US i am afraid you will not be able to place orders from there as we dont have dealers or outlets in US.however if you are visiting India in near future you may write to me or order it through you relatives in India.Have a look at the website and if it interest you may message me.

Regards,Veena