1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

punished

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by meghaa87, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ritaroy

ritaroy Bronze IL'ite

Tashidelek2002

You are right. It's better to spare that type of Hubby and MIL. You could have take legal action as well. In US it's not easy to abuse physically.

Cheers

Rita

2. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Tina, I was wondering the exact same thing.

Also, I agree that domestic violence isn't always at the hand of men... women can be equally as violent. My dh's ex used to slap and claw at him... but my dh held back because he knew the double standard... everyone quietly accepts when a woman lashes out, but if a man raises his hands everyone is ready to cry fowl. That is what exactly is going on in the OP's story... because the sister is the abusive one, everyone is hesitating to call it for what it is... abuse!

3. riyachopra

riyachopra New IL'ite

Hi Meghaa,

You behaved like a naughty girl. Drink at night and not coming back home doesn't be acceptable to many families especially yours. You know it is not acceptable in your family. For me I didn't dare to do so even at 24. If I did that definitely I would get a severe caning at home even at your age. My daughter will never think about it. What your sister did you mentioned she did it with love, yes it is.

But I think you shouldn't punish like murga style or smacking on your bare bum. You just deserve a good caning on your buttock even you are 24. I think naughty girl like you can understand the language of cane. I would suggest your sister to cane you properly if you are out of tract. Sorry for my feed back but I believe on cane.

Love

Riya

4. ranjoose

ranjoose Bronze IL'ite

Meghaa,
    What happened to was not fair at all. Next time, dont let it happen. Push them off if anyone tries to hit you.

What is so naughty about going to the pub and having a few extra drinks? Come on she is a responsible independent woman and she knows her limits. Scolding her or warning her is the maximum her sister should have done if her behavior was not acceptable. But smacking is totally horrible.

And for those who beleive in caning!!! I really pity their kids. With people like this, things are never going to change. I am so disgusted.

5. riyachopra

riyachopra New IL'ite

Hi Appu,

I think it is not the same like Rita's case. Rita was very gentle and polite all through. Rita's mom were alone insecured she disciplined Rita in a harsh way. But I think Meghaa was a little bit naughty. Even she knew her family wouldn't allow this she was careless too. I think if Meghaa's mother is like Rita's mother even I would be Meghaa's mom Meghaa wouldn't dare to drink at night and wouldn't stay out side home. In that case I think Meghaa would dare about the cane.

Love

Riya

6. riyachopra

riyachopra New IL'ite

Hi Ranjoose,

There are different structures in Indian families. If Meghaa's family permit her for drinking and stying night elswere no problem. But her family was not like that. While staying in a family structure one should respect values of that.

Many of our children get cane at home when they are naughty, misbehaving or when it is required not for the minor offenses. Cane has a good impact on their up bringing.

Love

Riya

7. golfer

golfer New IL'ite

@ megha : cool fantasy.

why your story doubtful

(1) you mentioned the notorious site netfundu, which was marked by google as "harm ful site".

u appear to promote that site which caters fantasies of boarders which are lavish and sadistic nature.

(2) u said your sister 15 year older than u, ok.

then she should be 39 year old.
    is she still unmarried and stays with your family.:drowning

(3)everyone knows to hurt a person to fuller extent, is to slap on cheeks and not bottoms.

unless the the executor is lesbian or allied.:biglaugh

grow up man(i even doubt u are a lady).

golfer:coffee

8. Anabika

Anabika Silver IL'ite

I also doubt if this is true. It is just my instinct. There is no need for her to mention about the other site.

God only knows if this is true or not.

As many Ladies mentioned, it is a strict NO-NO when it comes to physical/verbal or any form of abuse.

Anabika

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Megha,

First i must commend u, for having the guts to come out withthe blog.

You are being frank, and honest, thatis something that is to be admired.

Well the punishment is harsh, never to be given to a grown up girl.Even i have two daughters, and whenever i am annoyed with them, i let things cool down, and then sit and talk with them cooly.

i guess the lesson u learn from this is

1) Dont go to the pub to drink, and get drunk too, which is worse.So if u come home and they smell alcholol, again a problem.In fact i am a little old fashioned in this matter, i feel ladies should avoid drinks, unless they somethimes have with their husbands, and i fhe likes it , then sometimes, not on a regular basis.

2) always inform yr parents in case u are not coming home, or tell the firend to call yr parents, so they will be rest assured.

3) never punish this way, it was cruel i would say.

All the best, and dont blame yr self too much , it happens to all of us once in a while, we do embarassing things too, u ar not alone.

jus that we need to learn from our past mistakes, and learn never to repeat them again.

Cheer up dear.

Regards

kamal

10. Neena68

Neena68 New IL'ite

Hi Megha,

No doubt you were naughty for that day. But I don't support the way your sister spanked you, that was not the right way I think. But definitely you deserve punishment. If you would be my daughter I would cane you hard for keeping you in line. Please try to obey your mother.

Best

Neena

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.