pumice stone

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by anis22, Nov 13, 2011.

1. anis22

anis22 New IL'ite

hi friends...anybody knows pumice stone?

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Anise dear....

All the goodness of Pumice stone has been described by our IL friends in the Body Care Forum.Just run a search VOILA!!!! you get your answer....

3. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

You can get it in medical stores.. costs around Rs.40/- really good.

4. anis22

anis22 New IL'ite

thak you so much akka...

5. Nimbu

Nimbu Silver IL'ite

Funny incident about pumice stone in my college days!!

Just thought of sharing an incident which happened nearly 15 yrs back in my college days..LOL ..I used to wear nice knee level skirts and I heard from my friends that this pumice stone is good for hair removal..with over enthuuu I searched and finally got this piece..haaaaaaa. I closed the washroom sat there to start scrubbing my leg..may be I wondered miracle to happen jus like hair removal cream..I kept scrubbing on and on....my mom kept shouting what the hell you are locked up for so long...Finally i'm done ..really terrible when I splashed water ooopzzz my leg was burning hell... like I fell over and got scratches..i still don't bother to look at depth...quickly came to my room and patted dry. Unforgetable experience I had scratched it so hard that my legs were bleeding.. In tears I slept and next day I went to college and told frienz what happened when they saw my leg it was in bad state...all made fun Pei kirichaa..all had good fun and me whimping for nearly one week to get healed...Use it gently and enjoy the purpose....:thumbsup