1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pumice Stone for Hair Removal

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by rsa, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Hi Chitra.
    Welcome Dear. Oh Finally you bought.Just i shared the information what i know that s it. By the way which place in bangalore?

2. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Hi Priya

Marathahali ...........

i bought in nilgiris.Pumice stone cost is Rs.20 and for Rs.12.50 also available there

Just applying soap and i have to rub in circular motion thatsal the procedure da.Whether its applicable for cold water or hot water da

3. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Dont rub very Harshly. I bought one in fancy shop and another one in Spencers. Both costs Rs.25/- I think. hot water only. Do you bath in cold water?

4. chitrajaraika

Hi Priya if i bath in hot water and rub with stone means it may cause irritation know. how many minutes i have to wait after applying soap.how much soap i have to apply on skin.i am using dove exfoliating soap.shall i use it along with soap or i have to use moisture based soap

5. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

I think you are worrying toooooo much. Use stome instead of bath sponge. No need to wait, no special soap. Asusual bath. Anyway after bath you use moisture know.

6. chitrajaraika

Thanks priya

Today i wil start using Pumice stone and say how it works for mee.

shall i apply in upper lips and face,near to ears too.i am having facial hairs da.wat shall i do.its hereditary problm.Any remedies for it.For me sensitive skin.i did bleaching da but Bleaching is not effective for me.still hair are black color.

7. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

When you use the pumice stone like a sponge while bathing,isn`t it slightly harder than the usual sponge.?!!!
    I use it regularly to rub my feet while bathing and it helps in removing the dead cells and keep it real smooth.

geevee

8. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Chitra,

Dont use in your face.Mine is pimple prone skin.So, I 'm not using. Better avoid to use in face.

9. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Definitely it is harder than sponge. But if you rub noramlly it wont irritate. I am using it, still now no problem. It slows down the hair growth in my legs and hands.

10. chitrajaraika

Hi Priya Thanks my dear friend

within how many days i wil See the change.i not yet shaved or removed my hair.
    does it must to remove hairs by razor and then using that stone for bath Priya.i dont know whether i am rubbing correctly in circular motion. i am rubbing as big circles but my doubt is shall i rub in small circles. i rub wel but some ingrown hairs are visible only.do you think i am in correct procedure how hard i have to rub wel.pleas say Priya