Puja Format - Feedbacks here

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by AGR, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I am online to promptly answer you !

Dear Vidya,
    In my photo after the puja, on the right extreme, you can see my small gold Kamakshi Vilakku, about 8 gms in weight. We can light it, but when I bought it in Madurai, the jeweller made it clear to me that if I light it regularly, it will turn black in a few days ! He said, just keep it in the puja as an offering.
    There is nothing wrong in lighting, but this is the problem.
    Besides that gold vilakku, I have a crystal flower, a glass bell, an angel in glass, a pure gold moulded Lakshmi - all just as offerings.
    When you next come to Chennai, you must see the range in gold puja things in Shukra, to believe ! They have lovely gold vilakkus !
    Love & regards,
    chithra.

sindmani likes this.
  2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

(window) shopping in Sukra

Dear Mrs C,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I tried to spot the gold vilakku in your poojai arai pic, could not. (Even magnified the pic). No problem, shall see it when I visit you, hopefully soon. A trifle sad, that we TVMites are learning of all these divine pooja pathrams in gold when gold prices are soaring.

affly
    Vidya

3. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Mrs C

Thank you so much. Now I think I will plant more flowers knowing this. I shall give you some[on virtual screen]for your pooja room. You do so much for us. May God be with you and yours.

Love,
    See you later,

4. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Your Gold vilakku

Dear Mrs Chithra,

May I ask you for a favour? Can you kindly post a close up of the gold vilakku and crystal angel and bell? No hurry, though. Thanks in advance.

love
    Vidya

5. Padmaja

Padmaja New IL'ite

Puja Format

Hai Chithra,
    can you write the Puja Format in telugu..
    thx
    padmaja

6. Chitvish

Hello Padmaja !

Welcome to I L !
    Sorry, I do not know Telugu at all !
    May be somebody else can help you.
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

7. Kute Kiddo

Kute Kiddo New IL'ite

Chithra -- the Karmayogi.

Dear Chithra,

Right from the 'Pillayar Shuzhi' of praying, worshipping right upto guiding us on offering flowers, naivedhyams, how your puja room looks , your contributions are literally suffocating us with gratitude and contentment. You're spoiling us so much that the only thing left is for you to do the chanting also on our behalf , hee heee......
    Everytime I log in, I look at the pictures of your sacred room , those flowers and the lamp and feel so serene and warm.
    How in the world to ever thank you for all this --- can only silently prostrate before bhagavan and pray that He always keeps you healthy & happy, oru kuraiyum illamal !

8. Chitvish

Hello KK !

Dear Revathy,
    My first prayer in the morning is " Sarve jana sukhino bhavanthu" which definitely includes everybody in the macro world ! That is my daily prayer for all of you, my dear friend !
    Rest assured that mine is " Vasudeva kutumbam" .
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

sindmani likes this.
  9. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Kannil othi kollalam pol irukku

Dear Mrs C,

The title is my mom's favourite sentence. And it comes to mind on seeing your bedecked poojai room. Truly beautiful, loving the gold Kamakshi vilakku. The Kadakkavur gold vilakku we get in TVM, is not half as charming. Can u (at your leisurely convenience) give me the name of the shop in Madurai that makes this? I have cousins there, so can get it ASAP.

The angel and bell are beautiful. Nice to see your guardian angel. And you are our guardian angel.

love
    Vidya

10. SuBa

SuBa Senior IL'ite

Dear KK

Thanks for the shiva sloka.Those are the first two lines in the vaidyanadha ashtakam which i chant every tuesday.I appreciate you for keeping me in mind.

Cheers
    Suba