1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Puberty??????????

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by angelin, Nov 24, 2009.

1. angelin

angelin New IL'ite

Dear Team,

My cousin who is on her 16th age has nt yet attained her puberty till now,Her height is 4.9 studying in class 10th.

I am scared on this problem , pls help me out, should i take her to a gynec?,is there any scanning or diagnosis to be done to rectify the problem,pls helppppppppppppp???????????????

2. Ashzia

Ashzia New IL'ite

Hi angelin

the case ws same wth my cousin she attained her puberty in her 11th std summer holidays. i dont knw if she went to a gynec. but to knw wat eactly its takin so long i reckon u cn go.

3. angelin

angelin New IL'ite

waiting for assisstance...................................

4. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Need not panic..Hormones are'nt that harmonious with all..This is quite common among few...There are many dependant factors like body weight,gene(paternal&maternal) ..we cannot come to a conclusion just like that..

there is nothing wrong in consulting a gynec..But take her to a reputed gynec rather than trying the one who stays nearby or next-door....Do not prescribe tablets or medicines without consulting a doctor..

don't worry..Things will work out positively..all the best :thumbsup