1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Psychriatist/Medical Councellor in Chennai

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Classy, May 8, 2007.

1. Classy

Classy New IL'ite

ILs,

As I posted before my brother has both his kidneys damaged and is awaiting a transplant. I am going to visit him very soon and right now he has been feeling mentally low since many of the options of getting the transplant are getting delayed inspite of him having a donor matched and ready to donate. Complications being the donor is from outside the family. I want to take him to a psychriatist or a medical councellor who can help him get the spirits up if possible and might help in the recovery. My parents live in Anna Nagar, Chennai and trying to find if anyone you guys have heard of that is good.

Thanks.

2. Rogo

Rogo New IL'ite

Hi Classy,

Dont worry ! It is just a low phase in u r brother's life and will surely change.
    Ask your bother not to lose Hope ...I know it is easy to say but difficult to practise.
    Anyways, God tests us by giving all these troubles. "God never gives you more than you can handle".

Try Dr.Rangarajan .He visits Malar Hospital in Adayar...he also has another Clinic in T.nagar ...I guess ..but not sure.
    Call up Malar Hospital and they will give u the details.
    My friend went there and he doing well now.He said the Doctor is really sweet and kind of Mentor to him now.

3. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Classy,
    My prayers for your brother to get well soon.Yes,Malar hospital offers a good consultation.Good luck on this.

4. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Geevee,this thread is dated 2007.Please check the date of the posts before responding and reviving a thread.