Proverbial Tamil Proverbs - Part 4

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Chitvish, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Rofl!!!

Dear Chitra.......:rotfl

You are one smart lady. You know very well in what context the 'malai' is used in this proverb! I am still laughing........

Btw...I did not understand the p'mozhi you wrote in your response..can you explain please...thanks in advance.

L, Kamla

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Kamla, please believe....

when I say that the I am too naive to understand the one I posted ??!!!
    We need the help of the ezuthalar to explain - he is sure to know it !
    Sridhar, will you please oblige Kamala ? Poor lady, is stuck, not being able to enjoy the naughty meaning !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

That was great, Kamla.. but.. wait...

Dear Kamla,
    Your intrepetation is good, precise and to the point. And I was about to send a post of admiration when I saw the Thilakams post.
    I am bowled over.
    Now even the proverb threads are getting naughtier! But ladies, not only Chitra and Kamla, all other ladies (indhusri included), I now proclaim my absolute innocence.
    because as we say in our own Madurai,
    நான் ஆத்தக் கண்டேனா, அழகரக் கண்டேனா?

Now I should ask Malathy Jey to give A certification to this thread also. Ladies below 18 years of age, keep away from this thread. All of you come to my threads!
    ha ha ha
    varalotti

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

What's going on...

I am now totally confuuuused. Why A certificate? It will be a problem for me, I am on the threshold of sweet seventeen!
    Adada pavam Varalotti...avar edhai than kandar...Indhusri yai ketpom........

The thinking Kamla!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2006
  5. Chitvish

My dear Sridhar !

In Madurai, who will bother about ஆறு when அழகர் is there ? Does his very name not indicat his attributes ?
    When a young man of 28 is participating in this thread it is a sin to prevent youngsters from reading this thread !! How will they ever learn what life is all about ? - ha ha ha. Atleast they will learn not to say ஆம் !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

ஊரை ஆண்டாயோ ? ஊரான் பெண்ணை ஆண்டாயோ?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2006
  6. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Hi Chith

Dear Chith ,
    I was just floating in the stream of replies to ur naughty .... sorry .... lovely proverbs ! I too agree with my innocent ( !) husband - this thread can be given A certificate ...but HOW DARE he ask ladies below 18 yrs to come to HIS thread ? ........:x ... I ' ll see to him later ....... :x
    No more to write at present .... Bye Chith ....
    Indhu. <!-- / message -->

7. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi Gals and Guy!

Now , if this thread gets a A certificate and Indhu will not let us sweet sixteens in Varalotti's thread, now where do we young innocent ones go to.,:cry: ....so we have to stay only in the Kitchen or Culture threads ,:tongue not to mention the Teen threads...:p ....so thats put an end to the stand by watchers of these Naughty threads and NGG! As it is everything seems to be going above my head!:confused: he he.....

8. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

I thought you were 16!

See Kamla, how time is flying! Only yesterday I thought you are 16 and today you are already 17!

Being on the threshold of sweet 17 you have no business to to in this Adults Only, no naughty girls only proverbial thread. Visit Varalottis threads so that you will develop a steady mind that will stand you in good stead throughout your teens!

Sudha, you too are 16 right? Great. Now drop away from this thread which is meant for adults with an extradose of naughtiness.

I think I should tell the Super Moderator to start a thread in basic maths. Many seem to need it and need it very badly.

And Chitra what are you going to do with these இரண்டும் கெட்டான் பெண்கள்?

வயசுப் பெண்களை இங்க வச்சிக்கிட்டு இருக்கறது, வயத்துல நெருப்பக் கட்டிக்கிட்டு இருக்கற மாதிரி.

ஏதும் அறியா அப்பாவி பாலகனான வரலொட்டி
    ha ha ha
    the most innocent,
    varalotti

9. Chitvish

ஐயா, வரலொட்டியாரே !

ராமன் எத்தனை ராமனடீ
    என்று ஒரு பாட்டு உண்டு, கேட்டிருக்கிறேன், ஆனால்
    ஸ்ரீதர் எத்தனை ஸ்ரீஈதரடீ என்று கண்ணால் பார்க்கிறேன், ஐயா !

2 வாரங்களுக்கு முன்பு தான் சுவாமி ஸ்ரீதரானந்த சரஸ்வதி வேடத்தில் இருந்தீர்கள் - தற்போது ஏதும் அறியா அப்பாவி பாலகனாக ஆகி விட்டீர்களே ! தாங்கள் கூடு விட்டு கூடு பாயும் வித்தை அறிந்தவர் என்று நினைக்கிறேன் !

நீங்கள், அக்கறையாகக் கவலைப் படுவது சரியான விஷயமாகத் தோன்றவில்லையே !! இதில் தான் சந்தேகமே ஆரம்பிக்கிறது !

என்னுடன் இருக்கும் இரண்டும் கெட்டான் பெண்கள், எல்லாம் சமாளிக்க வல்ல, தற்கால நங்கையர் !

ஆடு நனைகிறதே என்று ஓனாய் அழுவது போல இருக்கிறது !
    நாங்கள் ஆயுதம் ஏந்தாத அல்லி ராணிகள் ! நீங்கள் இந்துஸ்ரீ துணையுடன் உங்களை உஷாராக பார்த்துக்கொள்ளுங்கள் !

என்றும் அன்புடன்,
    சித்ரா.

10. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Hey,
    It is so funny watching all of your talks! Where is our Varalotti? Indhu would have taken sword:cry: Indhu, how dare he ask........:-D
    hello NG head, why post in Tamil?
    hmmmmmmmmmm:cry:
    an innocent girl.