1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Prolonged Bleeding problem

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by hivid, Jun 13, 2012.

1. avi24

avi24 New IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks for your responses. That did relieve my tension to some degree:).
    I sticked to ayurveda only. Bleeding stopped after 35 days. Continuing with ayu medicines.

I have one more query after a prolonged period did you people experience nausea and headaches? I told this to doc he said it happens and didnt prescribe any medicine for that.

Please reply.

Thanks,
    avi

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  2. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

Hi avi,

I don't know much abt prolonged bleeding ; but I find I have to say something here.
    Since bleeding stopped after 35 days; u have lost so much blood from ur body ..
    Now pls take good food to enrich ur blood produce..be calm, relax and happy.

3. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Hivid

how r y doing now? hope bleeding has stopped

did you meet yiur dr??

4. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Hi ssm014
    Yes it stopped long back. It lasted for 20 days.

5. gopalafiero

gopalafiero Senior IL'ite

Too much stress factors and accumulation of noncystic cells, is the factor. Ayurvedic do work, provided that your food intake of vegetables oriented and pulse and BLAND diet, really works.....try once again and see the end result. Fruits like pomegrante and custard apple. do help a lot.

in regards, tx

6. priyagopinath

priyagopinath New IL'ite

I have been fighting with PCOS for the past 14 years and have undergone different phases of it. The main reason for your prolonged bleeding is the three months gap you gave for your uterine econometrium to get accumulated in layers. For all victims of pcos, it is essential to shed off the blood collected once in two months to avoid risk of overbleeding. I have also played this wait game and later bled for 30 full days with serious bleeding which gets controlled only with harmone pills, and if i fail to take even a single pill, then it pains like hell and more of clots tends to come out. So it is essential you take good gynaecological assistance and I personally wont recommend homeopathy. I have tried this as well and the homepathy doc advised the same wait and watch game that would last for an year. but I was not ready to take the risk of over bleeding and pain and continue allopathy, which atleast has option to keep the symptoms to a minimum.But you can try yoga and exercise regimen, has serious good effects on your weight and inturn on the uterus. cheers!

7. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Hi Kala,
    I have got banana flower now. I have got this bleeding problem again.. Can you tell me what do I dfo with the flower after drinking the water. Can I make curry out of it>

8. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

This cycle again I had continuous bleeding. I have given up on homeopathy after taking it for 1 and half years..Went to a gynaecologist 3 days back. She has precribed Trapic tables (6). I have already had 5 of it..THe bleeding has been controlled but not stopped completely..Will take one more tablet today..Praying it stops soon