progesterone hormone--- test----WHEN TO TAKE

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by wantmy2ndkid, May 11, 2015.

1. wantmy2ndkid

wantmy2ndkid New IL'ite

Hello Friends,

I have already one kid, trying for 2nd baby from past 1 full year. I am going to complete 35yrs in this year....
    My Gynec asked me my blood sample to chech my progesterone hormone on 7th day from ovulation by checking cervical mucus like egg white consistency....

by considering egg white consistency is the day1... come on 7th day for blood test...this is what she said...

today nurse called me to remind me about test.... during conversation i asked her i got that egg type consistency on 6th wednesday of this MAY month, so she said come on to hospital to get done blood work on wednesday 13. but i repeat the words doctor asked me to come on 7th day , again she said 13 is going to 7th day....
    How? i am confused now..... searched on internet , most sites say's take blood test on day 21 if you have cycle of 28 days.... but mine is 30days ... regular.... if i consider google also it is showing wrong...

please guide me ladies, need your help urgently

2. wantmy2ndkid

wantmy2ndkid New IL'ite

83 views..... no reply from anybody...... i expect

IL'S will definitely help me.... pissed offf