Professional house cleaning service in Chennai?

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by writingale, Sep 17, 2010.

1. writingale

writingale Bronze IL'ite

Hello friends,

My house is a mess! Since we live on Mount Road, it is always covered in dust... over three floors of dirt and dust... slippery, paasi-like covering in the bathroom areas... and kitchen is full of smoke and oil...

am looking for professional cleaners in Chennai... the people who come with all equipments like chemicals, gloves etc and clean the whole house in a day or two... they charge per sq ft...

have any of you used such a service... if yes, pls recommend!

thanks!!!

rads

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Did you use any cleaners..and if so can you review them for others..

3. emerald44

emerald44 Bronze IL'ite

[​IMG] surprised how u living in such conditions :idontgetit:

4. KAVITHAKOUSHIK

KAVITHAKOUSHIK New IL'ite

why dont you contact PEGASUS FACILITIES for your cleaning requirements in chennai.
    They have bathroom cleaning /kitchen cleaning/fans & fittings cleaning services all on amc. They do a good job.
    Gud luck to you.

Moderator Comment - Hello KAVITHAKOUSHIK, Thank you for your participation in IL. But this post do not adhere to the forum etiquette as it has self-promotional external links. Hence we have deleted it. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
  5. writingale

writingale Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    Just thought I'd update - the local mechanic shop in the same street also doubled as cleaning men, so they came and cleaned up the entire place. It is now a restaurant, as we have now shifted to another house.

Emarald, I can understand your incredulity... life is such way for middle class people here who happen to live on non-airconditioned box houses right on Mount Road in Chennai :(. Thankfully, situation is different now... I am married and living with my inlaws, my parents and my brother live elsewhere in an apt, and the said house in Mount road is now an AC restaurant :)

R

6. Josef

Josef New IL'ite

I used Skiwee app, to book for home cleaning services in Velacheryy, Chennai. As My grandma is very sick, we should keep the home as clean as possible from the dust. A guy middle aged came did the whole cleaning in one day, with some oil and liquids, it really smell nice after cleaning. we paid some 4000 rupees. Try it. Be with them and give instruction and get the work done as you want. here is the link from where i downloaded app for home cleaning services in Chennai