Professional Bathroom Cleaners in Chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by itsmebhagi, Oct 4, 2013.

1. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,

I am looking for Professional Bathroom Cleaners in Chennai and for also cleaning windows... Can anyone suggest some really good ones, because last time when we did, we had a bitter experience... So this time we do not want to take chances...

Would as well like to know where I can get some best Netlon screens for windows??!!

Thanks in Advance!!

2. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Hi Bhargavi, Happy to see you after long gap....

Toilet Cleaning services - house keeping services, house keeping services in chennai, house keeping services in india, house keeper, toilet cleaning in chennai, toilet cleaner, floor polishing, over-head tank cleaning, Over-head tank cle

This is the service provider which i know since from my office time, they had a stall at our office premises for promo and heard some of my colleague saying good about their services. They do all kind of services you can see in their web page for details.

1 person likes this.
  3. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Bhargavi, can i say you a trick in cleaning these hard stain areas like toilets and kitchen window grills? As i had just finished cleaning all these areas 2 days before :)

My kitchen grills were so greasy hence i was afraid to start...but surf and harpic helped me...i first applied harpic on the grills and left it as it is for 10 mins....later with the help of course scrubber i once again applied surf and started scrubbing row wise...all the greases came off easily.... within 20 mins i finished off with one window and it surrounding areas....

the second grill i alloted for next week....

Incase of toilet tiles (anti-skit) it was covered with salty layers...hence from the hardware shop i got a tile cleaner (pls read the instructions carefully while buying whether it can be used for tile etc), with the help of rough scrubber all the salt layers is gone :)

always use hand gloves before using these cleaners....

if we keep this work alloted one for one week, then we will not feel exhausted....it is quite easy and personally i feel this is not worth to give so much of money for the outsiders....

this is my 2 cents dear.....

4 people like this.
  4. itsmebhagi

Hi Bhucat Sister,

Glad to see you too!! How have you been? :thumbsup

Yeah thanks a lot!! I will check out their website!!!!

5. itsmebhagi

That's Great!!!!!!! :)

Just like you mentioned, me and my mom used to do such things always... once we had a cleaner from outside, and that was a big horrible experience!!

But now my mom is feeling this task very hard...and I am having dust allergy... hence we are again depending upon outside people, as the tiles in our house was spoiled by the previous tenants and what ever we do, we are unable to remove the grease from the tiles... Hence we are badly in need of professional cleaners.. Once they clean, we can maintain from then on!!!

I will anyway put your tips in my moms ears too...will give a try dear!! Thanks a lot for your tricks and suggestions!!! :)

1 person likes this.
  6. services21

services21 New IL'ite

Are you looking for professional house, bathroom and Toilet cleaning services in Chennai ? We are Deep cleaning services in chennai offer 30% discount on all first order, when you call us refer indusladies.com to get 40% offer on your order this offer available on this winter visit our website: House and Bathroom Deep Cleaning Services in Chennai, Painting in OMR

7. services21

services21 New IL'ite

Servicess For Sure is a Deep Cleaning Services in Chennai. We Provide House Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Toilet Cleaning and Painting Services in Chennai,OMR.
    Why People Choose SERVICESS FOR SURE - Deep Cleaning Services In Chennai
    Book Deep House Cleaning Services with Servicess for Sure! Affordable cost on House maintanance and residential repair services for sure!

Chennai's largest House Cleaning and Maintenance service provider for Plumbing, Carpentry, Electrical, House Cleaning, House Painting, Pest Control & Air Conditioning and many more..

We provide you with a variety of home services that simplify your everyday living. From deep house cleaning services in chennai, bathroom and toilet cleaning services in chennai, paintings in OMR, plumbing, carpentry to all at your time, convenient time and especially at your budget. We currently operate across all cities in chennai.

8. services21

services21 New IL'ite

9. kalaidin

kalaidin New IL'ite

Last month we have taken a toilet cleaning service with Service Square, They did a very clean job without any spots for cheaper rates. www.servicesquare.com