Procedure for wearing Precious Stones & Gems in our Astrology

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by padmaiyangar, Aug 22, 2007.

1. sairam17481

sairam17481 New IL'ite

Re: Regarding gemstone

hi

I read some websites which says mercury(emerald stone) have to wear in the right hand side ,but in your comment says to wear in left hand side. does it varies to male & female ?Could you please clarify my doubts .

when i was in college my parents took me to gem astrologer in Coimbatore he is really famous and he use to come on TVs as well he checked and he gave me 3 stones ,Saturn (Blue),mercury(Emerald)and Raghu (Hessonite) that time i haven’t wear in hands he ask me to wear in the golden chain around the neck ,after wearing i feel better and everything comes positive . Recently an year ago i remove that chain now iam feeling that nothing come positive to me only bad things

Now iam planning to wear the chain back, but i forget which sides the stone have to go .could you pls guide me & Is there any days & time to wear the gems? how to check that days ?

I do believe on astrology, whenever i checked my kundil with some astrologers most of them 95% says very positive but in my life nothing happen only negative and sadness ,now i am thinking there is some problems in my kundil if I gave DOB 17-04-81 ,I don’t know exact time i born but i know (Thunmathi)year in Tamil & (chitirai 4 )in a month is it possible to find proper kundil with these information ,could you pls suggest me....

Basically i looked your profile to send a Private messge but there is no options available really i need help from the above issue

2. sairam17481

sairam17481 New IL'ite

Re: Regarding gemstone :Emerald

hi

I read some websites which says mercury(emerald stone) have to wear in the right hand side ,but in your comment says to wear in left hand side. does it varies to male & female ?Could you please clarify my doubts .

when i was in college my parents took me to gem astrologer in Coimbatore he is really famous and he use to come on TVs as well he checked and he gave me 3 stones ,Saturn (Blue),mercury(Emerald)and Raghu (Hessonite) that time i haven’t wear in hands he ask me to wear in the golden chain around the neck ,after wearing i feel better and everything comes positive . Recently an year ago i remove that chain now iam feeling that nothing come positive to me only bad things

Now iam planning to wear the chain back, but i forget which sides the stone have to go .could you pls guide me & Is there any days & time to wear the gems? how to check that days ?

I do believe on astrology, whenever i checked my kundil with some astrologers most of them 95% says very positive but in my life nothing happen only negative and sadness ,now i am thinking there is some problems in my kundil if I gave DOB 17-04-81 ,I don’t know exact time i born but i know (Thunmathi)year in Tamil & (chitirai 4 )in a month is it possible to find proper kundil with these information ,could you pls suggest me....

Basically i looked your profile to send a Private messge but there is no options available really i need help from the above issue ​

3. Roopasparsh

Roopasparsh Bronze IL'ite

Hello Padma Madam,

I have a query. My mother in law watches lot of astrological shows and reads a lot about them. When I was in my second year of BE, my mom took me to one astrologer who sits in a gem store. KPJ,
    See this website, http://www.kpjewellery.net/index.php?main_page=about_us

he suggested I wear Emerald. However he has written that I should wear gold emerald ring in middle finger or silver one in little finger..now when I generally read stuff nowhere it says wear it on middle finger… mom says it is clearly mentioned,my MIL says your mom must be wrong check as I know it has to bein little finger.. middle finger belongs to Shani bhagwan.. Whom to believe and where to verify..first I was angry that she is trying to blame my mom.. then I felt at the end of the day she also wants my rpogress i feel I will tie some thread and wear it on little finger and try for some time.. on a Wednesday.. before that wash it with milk and do...Please advice...

Regards,
    Roopa AMit

4. Russel

Russel New IL'ite

hi, I am male. Recently I have taken a yellow saphire which I am wearing on my right hand on the the index finger. It is on a silver ring. And also wearing a green emerald on my left hand, silver ring too and on my 4th finger from the thumb. am I wearing them correctly ? someone please advice.

5. dheerajdubey03

dheerajdubey03 New IL'ite

Dear mam ,could you suggest me gem actually my dob-30/04/1987 place-mirzapur U.P.
    16:03 I CAN wear neelam panna or not plz help me plz plz

6. dheerajdubey03

dheerajdubey03 New IL'ite

my dob-30/04/1987 place-mirzapur U.P.
    16:03 I CAN wear neelam panna or not plz help me plz