Procedure for wearing Precious Stones & Gems in our Astrology

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by padmaiyangar, Aug 22, 2007.

1. padmaiyangar

padmaiyangar Bronze IL'ite

Procedure for wearing Precious Stones & Gems in our Astrology
    The correct procedure for wearing a jewel is
    1. The stone or the gem should be worn in a way that a part of the surface touches the skin and the other is exposed to the atmosphere.

2. The jewel may be studded in a ring, in such a way that the lower surface touches the skin and the upper side is open, to attract the radiation from the atmosphere.

3. Women and girls may wear the jewel as a pendant so that the lower surface touches the skin and the upper surface is open. Any part of clothing covering the pendant does not mitigate the good effect

4.A word of caution is that any gem, precious stone or jewel should be initially worn for a three-day trial period. If its beneficial effect is evident, it may be worn permanently. If during the trial period of three days, the jewel shows some untoward or adverse effect, it should be discarded at once, and another piece tried in a similar manner after a few days.

5.The blue sapphire, are very potent- both for their beneficial effect and their font adverse influence and, therefore, must be worn only after a period of trial. Suppose you try wearing a blue sapphire, and find that instead of a happy event or good news ensuing during the three days of trial, you receive bad news or perturbing, agitating or disturbing developments take place- this would imply that the particular piece of blue sapphire does not suit you. You should, therefore, return it to the jeweler immediately, without waiting for the three-day trial period to be over. This does not, however, mean that a blue sapphire does not suit you. It only means that that particular piece of blue sapphire does not suit you. You should, therefore, try another piece of blue sapphire after a few day The coral, emerald, ruby, diamond, and yellow sapphire are generally beneficial,The pearl, on the other hand, does not need a trial. It always has a beneficial effect. but it is still recommended that they be worn permanently only after a trial.

In order to bestow a totally good effect, a gem should be without a spot, crack or any other blemish.
    (Source Sify.com)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2007

2. starshine

starshine New IL'ite

Hi Padma,

Thank you for the above description on gems.I was looking around to get some information about gems and the information which you have provided came in very handy.

Thanks !

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  3. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

Thanks Padma................

4. starshine

starshine New IL'ite

Regarding gemstone :Emerald

Hi,

I have a query about wearing an emerald.I am not very confident about the websites on the internet which speaks about gem astrology. According to the Indian astrology,does anyone know that to which rashi does the emerald suit and also is there any restriction that on which finger the emerald ring has to be worn.

Thanks!

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Re: Regarding gemstone :Emerald

Hi

I am a professional Astrologer so you can trust my suggestions. The gem is to be worn on the fourth finger of the left hand (little finger), It is associated with the planet Mercury. It enhances career growth and prosperity. It helps the individual to accept the most challenged situation and make it adaptable.

6. starshine

starshine New IL'ite

Thank you so much for a quick response.

Just to confirm by little finger did you mean the ring finger or the 5 th finger in the left hand?Also,could you please tell me that to which raashi does the stone belong to?

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Its the fifth finger when you count from the thumb. It is associated with Mithuna (Gemini) and Virgo (Kanya ) Rashi.

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Padma has shared a valuable information. Gems should not be worn without proper consultation. Do not play around with Gems, it can bring lots of setbacks in your life.

9. jpadma

jpadma Senior IL'ite

emerald ring to be worn on fifth finger of left hand for ladies where as for gents ring finger of right hand.mostly by taurans

10. Udayasg

Udayasg New IL'ite

Hi,
    I found this blog is informative and people get reply immediately... thanks:)

I am wearing Gomedakam on my left hand ring finger. You know we use left hand for all the purpose.

Examples:

1. cleaning of utensil's.
    2. Bathing puppies
    3. cleaning ourselves after doing our routines(censored).

I sometimes feel this might bring adverse affect through the ring.

Please let me know!!!