1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Problem In Married Life - Divorce & Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by geetha209, Nov 20, 2016.

1. geetha209

geetha209 New IL'ite

problem with my husband ,please suggest me.

Hi ,

I felt i become alone and not able to take any decission , Please suggest me.
    I lost my father in my child hood , we were in Joint family but nobody helped me for my eductaion.My mother worked as a former made me MBA post graduate .I got job in a Big MNC company as a software engineer.I settled down with very good salary as fresher .

after two years i got married after my job.I married a software engineer.he told me all lies when he married me.He has high Blood pressure problem(bp).he didnt tell anything about this and he told lies about his education also.He has done only diploma after tenth class but he told me he has done BSC electronics, he told lies about his property also.

After marraige i was staying with his parents.he was is chennai for three months after my marriage.

His parents didnt like me becuase they saw very rich profiles for his son.my husband didn't like those girls because they are very high society people and with soem bad habbits.But his parents didnt bother about all those things just they need rich girl.

after my marriage they started harrassing me.I felt they are my parents because i lost my father .My aunt use to scold me for unnessarly.she use to not allowed me for any thing like kitchen work . I Sit idle she use to tell my husband that i am not doing anything and simply sitting.my husband use to shout me for all these things.
    they didn't spoke to me nearly for one year without any reason.My husband also stopped talking to me at home without any reason.

after my marriage he has taken all of debit cards and credit cards.I have given total amount to him only because if i ask money my aunt use to scold me and told no difference between husband and wifes money .

one big problem is he use to come by 2 am or 3 am in midnight from office and eat food at that time.he go by morning 10 and come 2 or 3 am in next day morning.he never spoke to me affectionately.this is happen for two years.we didn't have kids because fo his timings and behavioral he give priority to is parents and sister.what ever my aunt tell he believes that .

after two years his sugar level a getting increased ,we realized in one body check up , doctor advised him to follow good diet and exercise, I begged him a lot to follow good diet and not eat food after 11 o,clock . he never bother about feelings .he is very bad smoker.he drinks alcohol weekly once.after reaching home he browses his Facebook and YouTube dont talk to me.

one day we realized that he become diabetic.after this again i requested him to stop all his bad habbits because we need to have kids and need to good future.He never bother about this.he is continuing all things still.

he started beating for all silly reasons.some times i was bleeded from my nose and mouth. that much siviourly i suffered,like this four years over.I told my parents a lot but they didn't bother about this ,they advised me to have pations .

He never bothered about me how i am going and coming . in four years he didnt take me to any doctor when i suffered from health issues.more over he use to murmer for everything.still he is coming at same timings only he didn't change his timings.many people told him not to come by 12 or 1am.he didnt listen anything.now i am planning to leave him and go for divorce becuase i didnt see any love from him , all the time i spent my time alone.so many nights i cried because of loneliness..15 days back i came out and staying seperately.

Now my big problem is I become pregnent after four years.and now 40 days pregnency.

my family faught wit their family and my family desided to send me back.

I dont have any hope on him .that he will chnage his behaviour.i am scaring about my future If i carry this pregnency.

many people given counselling to him ,no assurance that he will change.

I need your advise about my decission.