Probamatic Neighbours

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by Badrinar, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Badrinar

Badrinar New IL'ite

hello friends,
    I am new to this forum.and I am expecting some solutions regarding my problem.my parents are staying in their own flat in chennai.we have another flat in next street.we r not in good terms with one of our relatives.my Neighbour have contact with my relative and spread all our personal information to other relatives and Neighbours also.just for example,if we go shopping,my Neighbour inform ny relative and all my Neighbours in that street wait for us and look how much shopping was done.neighbour inform my relative even when we visit our parents place for holidays.the news spread not only in my street but in my other flat also.neighbour has contact with my other relative in the next street.
    Little background of Neighbour .she collected maintenance fees from flat owners and ate nearly 2 lakes out of it.we came to know this before 2 years.so we shifted to this apartment.even now she is expecting the same where other owners in this flat Would not accepting.so she is targeting us because we n other flat owners object to high irrational maintenance costs.
    Main thing is she is not accepting to share maintenance cost with other owners.we cannot move to other flat also because Neighbour do same problem in that flat also.
    Some days before she close the water pipe hose and asked us whether we closed.but unfortunately,we saw her going upstairs and do so.so we advised her not to do so or else go for police complaint.she requested not to go for police and she will be good.but still she is continuing the same.
    Friends please advice me what to be done in this case.my parents are old enough .and they cannot face this problem boldly.they live in own flat without any respect.pls advice.thks.

2. Badrinar

Badrinar New IL'ite

So many views but no reply.is all the flat owners are affected like this.so is the silence.

as they are spreading personal information.its very urgent

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016